What's new

Nowhere Man---Problems with Disc 9? (1 Viewer)

EmmaAU

Agent
On the Amazon web site there's a comment about problems with disc 9:

" Great show, but beware!, February 3, 2006
NowhereMan was a fantastic show! It truly was one of the first "appointment" television shows. However, concerning the DVD...I've purchased 3 copies and ALL three had a problem with DVD #9, which includes the final episode. Amazon is supposed to be investigating this problem, but I have not heard as to whether there is a resolution. Beware before you buy."

Has anyone else encountered this?

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi Emma

Could you tell me what the problem is and where on the disc you encounter the error? I will check it against my copy.

Thanks

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
I popped disc nine into my DVD player today, but since I'm not up to that final episode yet, I didn't want to play it. I did play through a couple of the extras, and they played fine - no problems.

Harry

EmmaAU

Agent
"hi Emma

Could you tell me what the problem is and where on the disc you encounter the error? I will check it against my copy.

Thanks "

Gregg, I was quoting a review from the amazon.com website. I haven't bought Nowhere Man yet.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi all

I sent an email to the Creator / Producer of NwM. He talked with the DVD producer. There have been 11 complaints of disc problems out of the xxxx number of copies sold. I think that this is a non issue?

BTW, dont cut / punch your cigars with a pencil...its bad karma.

EmmaAU

Agent
Gregg, thanks so much for contacting the source in order to find out about this rumor. In the future, if I don't read about it on the HTF, I'll ignore it :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks