What's new

Nowhere Man coming to DVD (1 Viewer)

Alex Wagner

Stunt Coordinator
best buy is a rip off sometimes.

this doesnt have to do with Nowhere Man but my best buy was selling gilmore girls season 5 for 69.98
10 dollars MORE than the msrp.

John*D

Second Unit
I'll also be purchasing this set during the DDD sale most likely. I want the set, but have other things to watch currently. It's not as if we have to worry about sales to get more seasons released, since this is the entire series in one releasw.

DVDtalk has a review up now:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=19556

TroyMM

Grip
I preordered this title from amazon.ca (as a blind buy), but it still hasn't shipped.

Yet, I see that my Flash dvds are in a Ready to ship status. Go figure

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator

I can't find this anywhere in Canada. When I find it, I will buy it.

(Incidentally, I haven't been able to find Twilight Zone Season 5 either. It's usually available here 1 - 2 weeks after the U.S. release date... I'm hoping I'll see it on the 10th.)

MichaelScott

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to pick this up but besides the high store price(buying it online anyways), you have to remember it was released 2 days after Christmas..I don't know about you guys but it takes me about a month or so to recover from Christmas expenses.. allot of people just don't have the cash right after the holidays.
I love this show, watched every episode when it was on TV but priorities first..catch up with bills then start buying items like this again.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I plan to pick this one up in the next few months. Mostly likly in March for my birthday. I'm not usually one to rush out and pick something up on release day. That's my excuse for not having it yet.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Christmas? Humbug! :D

I bought more DVDs during the holiday season, and I've been buying more this month too. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks