What's new

Now THIS is funny (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member

Uhhh...i didn't see anyone singing. I saw a girl assault a news reporter. Which in itself is quite funny.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Mike, at the beginning of the piece as he was pushing her away she said something about how she was singing. I'm guessing she was drunk and trying to sing into his microphone before his piece started.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Uh, he thinks he's the person responsible for {A} protecting studio property and {B} doing his job to get a news story without being interrupted by some drunk. If she was trying to sing into his microphone and he had to get on the air, he had every right to push her away. That's the property of the studio, not her own personal toy, and he had a job to do regardless of whether or not she's drunk. So who is really being rude here? :rolleyes

Doug R

Supporting Actor
lol.. that's from a local station here in Jacksonville. I hate that station which makes it even funnier.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Yeah, I was hoping everyone would see more of the humour in this video, especially when her duffle bag smoked him on the head (thats just priceless), but instead many have to discuss the reasoning behind it and the politics.

Oh well, if it gets locked, I'm gonna sue you all!!!

Just kidding of course :)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Personally, I think it would have been funnier if he had kicked her right in the ass like she deserved.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member

While I understand the issue, I thought any comment defending that woman would be an obvious joke.

I was kind of surprised at the guy's reaction. While it was appropriate, normally I'd expect a reporter to be more polite. I love the way he just shoved her away at the beginning, then turned to confront her after she hit him.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
I've been numbed to any "obvious" jokes by the very "too serious" nature of various "Star Wars" and DD/DTS threads on HTF.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks