Now that Irwin Allen shows are on track, my new "most wanted"

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jim Browning, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Jim Browning

Jim Browning Extra

So most of them are out now... I waited long for them... I have no doubt that "Land of the Giants" will showing up eventually... So what now?

What will be my new great desire? What old shows will I shift my attention to?

I've basically started hoping that someday, in the not so distant future, I will see the release of both "Sea Hunt", and "James A Michener's Adventures in Paradise"

I'm a nautical guy, what can I say...

later,

>jim

2. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

What about The Aquanauts/Malibu Run? Throw that on your list as well while you're dreaming of impossible shows.

3. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

How about James Arness' How the west was won ?

4. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Producer

That's one that I'm wanting bad. "Who knows"....no one can figure out the TV/DVD industry.

5. Roger_S

Roger_S Stunt Coordinator

I'd buy How The West Was Won. I was shocked during that show's first run because ABC actually let the end music play without some guy doing a voice over for the next morning's "Good Morning, America" or some other network show.

6. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

Giants is such a no-brainer; good cult following. And besides it never really got much exposure through Columbia House--it was discontinued almost the day it was released. I'm not even sure if anybody got their hands on any copies. I tried ordering it (I thought), when it was brand new but they wrote me back saying it had stopped production. Lots of Irwin Allen fans out there who'd like to have this.

7. JeffWld

JeffWld Stunt Coordinator

This excellent series is unfortunately another one of those MGM properties that keep getting pushed aside.