What's new

Now that Irwin Allen shows are on track, my new "most wanted" (1 Viewer)

So most of them are out now... I waited long for them... I have no doubt that "Land of the Giants" will showing up eventually... So what now?

What will be my new great desire? What old shows will I shift my attention to?

I've basically started hoping that someday, in the not so distant future, I will see the release of both "Sea Hunt", and "James A Michener's Adventures in Paradise"

I'm a nautical guy, what can I say...

later,

>jim

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
What about The Aquanauts/Malibu Run? Throw that on your list as well while you're dreaming of impossible shows.

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy How The West Was Won. I was shocked during that show's first run because ABC actually let the end music play without some guy doing a voice over for the next morning's "Good Morning, America" or some other network show.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Giants is such a no-brainer; good cult following. And besides it never really got much exposure through Columbia House--it was discontinued almost the day it was released. I'm not even sure if anybody got their hands on any copies. I tried ordering it (I thought), when it was brand new but they wrote me back saying it had stopped production. Lots of Irwin Allen fans out there who'd like to have this.

JeffWld

Stunt Coordinator

This excellent series is unfortunately another one of those MGM properties that keep getting pushed aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks