What's new

Now Playing...at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
I went to walmart today to get Finding Nemo and while there I saw a book called "Now Playing".

It is a book about the best movie scenes of all time and as a bonus it comes with a dvd that shows the scenes narrated by Dustin hoffman. The book says its a full length DVD. I may buy it later this week.

Just thought I would share this info.

Signed
Ed

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Ed,

I've got the book (promotional copy, perk of the job) and the book's pretty pedestrian, but a nice coffee table book. The DVD is a neat documentary, something you'd see on ABC, one of those "Top X Moments in Film." The author's got an eye for history, he's the one who put together the radio clips book, among others.

If you can get it for around 20 bucks, it's totally worth it. The price I paid made it all worthwhile! (Now I wait for Bill Hunt's book in anticipation of my interview with him tomorrow morning!)

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Thanks Justin

I was hoping someone had the book and could give me some input. The price seemed good but I didn't want to be disappointed.

Thanks again
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks