Now I,m in HT Heaven

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JohnnyD, Apr 27, 2002.

1. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Auditioning

Hello All,
    I know this is going to sound like I'm bragging :b and all of that, but I just can't help it...I think I have gone to Heaven [​IMG].
    My 57HX81 was delivered on Thursday, and after playing with it yesterday (VE calibration and all that)the first DVD movie to be played on my new toy was "Shrek". The first words out my wife's mouth were, and I qoute, "My God, it's like...3D". Of course, my first reaction was
    [​IMG]
    We have been watching movies on a 27" Panasonic and it is amazing the difference a big screen can make when it comes to watching a movie. I have had a pretty good sound system for quite awhile, but I hadn't realized the detail that you miss with a small screen.
    Well I'm off to give my wife a hug and kiss the newest member of our family [​IMG]
    See Ya
    Hell, we're not couch potatoes...We're just Connoisseurs of the Audio/Visual Arts.

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

3. elMalloc

elMalloc Supporting Actor

Good purchase.

I wish I didn't like video games so much, otherwise I would go for the same set (smaller size though)!

-ELmO

4. LaMarcus

LaMarcus Screenwriter

Now the only problem is getting 1:85 and below movies to fill the screen , I hate 2:35 movies!!(but not that much)The opening scene of Lost in Space is a great reference DVD to see on your new set, I bought it sat for 9.99 it was worth it just for that first scene, for lack of a better word "beautiful".[​IMG]