What's new

Now I,m in HT Heaven (1 Viewer)

JohnnyD

Auditioning
Hello All,
I know this is going to sound like I'm bragging :b and all of that, but I just can't help it...I think I have gone to Heaven :D.
My 57HX81 was delivered on Thursday, and after playing with it yesterday (VE calibration and all that)the first DVD movie to be played on my new toy was "Shrek". The first words out my wife's mouth were, and I qoute, "My God, it's like...3D". Of course, my first reaction was
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

We have been watching movies on a 27" Panasonic and it is amazing the difference a big screen can make when it comes to watching a movie. I have had a pretty good sound system for quite awhile, but I hadn't realized the detail that you miss with a small screen.
Well I'm off to give my wife a hug and kiss the newest member of our family ;)
See Ya
Hell, we're not couch potatoes...We're just Connoisseurs of the Audio/Visual Arts.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"We're just Connoisseurs of the Audio/Visual Arts. "
A rose by any other name. ...:)
You have every reason to be thrilled and have earned some bragging rights, Johnny. That's one truly fine RPTV. Ron Epstein also has one, and our own Gregg Loewen gave it the ISF magic touch. Which means it's now time to start "conditioning" your lovely wife about taking this whole home-theater thing to The Next Level! Call your nearest ISF calibrator soon!

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Good purchase.

I wish I didn't like video games so much, otherwise I would go for the same set (smaller size though)!

-ELmO

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Now the only problem is getting 1:85 and below movies to fill the screen , I hate 2:35 movies!!(but not that much)The opening scene of Lost in Space is a great reference DVD to see on your new set, I bought it sat for 9.99 it was worth it just for that first scene, for lack of a better word "beautiful".:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks