What's new

Notice on 6-20-06 Weekly RoundUp (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey everybody!

Just a heads-up that the RoundUp will be a little late this week. Something's come up which will delay me from my appointed rounds.

I anticipate getting it posted late Sunday night if all goes according to Hoyle.

Thanks for understanding.

JackKay

Second Unit
Thanks for the heads up Mike. I'am only worried about THE LOVED ONE this week. All the Best. Jack

JackKay

Second Unit
Thanks for the heads up Mike. I'am only worried about THE LOVED ONE this week. All the Best. Jack

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I'm sorry Mike. This is just unacceptable. How dare you put anything else above the Weekly Roundup needs of your HTF brethren.

:D j/k

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
Take the week off Mike. Nothing new coming out I'm even remotely interested in. Oh, what the heck. Do one for everybody else anyway.

j/k

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Mike, as much as I'd like to tell you to take the week off, there were once again, no Best Buy circulars in my paper this week (Thats 3 in a row... I guess they gave up on Troy, NY... along with Circuit City).

Though don't feel pressured on my account.... There's always their website!

BrandonJF

Second Unit

Well... kinda...

They box art pictured in the ad is not for the 2 disc set, but the advertised price is for the 2 disc set. The single disc set which is pictured is really $9.99, but the ad lists $19.99.

Best Buy's website does list the 2 disc limited edition set and it sounds really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.