What's new

3D Nothing from Warner this year? (1 Viewer)

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
By this time last 2 years Dial M, House of Wax and Wizard Of Oz had been announced. WIll Warner Home Video have a presence at Comic Con? I guess Kiss Me Kate might be possible for 2015?

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Yes, way on top of my want list for any new Blu-ray is "KISS ME KATE" in 3D.

Has there been any hints or whispers of late?

kate2.jpg
kate3.jpg

checkout the exposed knickers on the French poster versus the cover up on Byron's US poster, plus the 2 different expressions on Kathryn Grayson's face :blush:

Doug.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I think Kiss Me Kate is one of the few 1950's 3D titles where the stereophonic tracks still exist.

Does anyone remember when the DVD first came out, it was cropped too much on the sides so, WB reissued it?

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
classicmovieguy said:
Does anybody know how "House of Wax" fared, sales-wise? I hope Warners hasn't used that as the yardstick in regards to a possible "Kiss Me, Kate" 3D release.
While I don't know any numbers, I'm assuming HoW sold well simply because the price for the disc remains high (generally $30 and up!). I do often see DIAL M FOR MURDER selling for under $20, but I've never seen HoW selling for that. Which might lead one to assume that there may not be many copies left out there, so it's selling for a premium price.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
RolandL said:
I think Kiss Me Kate is one of the few 1950's 3D titles where the stereophonic tracks still exist.

Does anyone remember when the DVD first came out, it was cropped too much on the sides so, WB reissued it?
The stereo tracks still exist. Kiss Me Kate played in 35mm 3D and stereophonic sound last year in LA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks