What's new

Note to Universal: You ever hear of TV boxsets? (1 Viewer)

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
I was thinking of grouping together all the Universal shows on one petition and then get thousands of signitures. Just to remind them that there sitting on a goldmine. I'm not very good at computer shit though, Mr Lambert you fancy taking this on? :D :emoji_thumbsup:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Craig, in a word: No.

Sorry, way too busy. I just got chewed out by my dad yesterday for not calling/writing often enough.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
unfortunately, doesn't Universal usaully ignore these kinds of fourms and boards?
i wish they took more interest in what a handful of enthusiasts think, but it's never seemed the case before.

you could put me down for just about any 70's genre show,
but my most rabidly desired would be

Kolchak: The Night Stalker
The Bionic Woman (*sigh* Lindsey...)
Night Gallery

would also love to see Thriller! some day as i've never seen it before.

Second Unit
" You never call Dave, you never call" :D

I understand Dave, i'll look into other options, I'm sure Gord will get stuck into Universal at the conference. Just open a briefcase full of money and ask "You wanna make lots of this?"

Said exective nods.

Gord hands a piece of paper with all these shows on it.

"Release these then"

Then Gord disapears in a cloud of smoke. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
Well, just for the heck of it I sent them an email. Probably wont hear anything back but at least I tried.

For anyone else who may want to send them a quick message here is the link to their feedback page:

Universal Feedback Form

Basically said thanks for the Galactica set and would they please consider these titles also. I didnt include Miami Vice for obvious reasons but the rest that I had posted above I included.

Second Unit
Colin, Miami Vice needs more support than any other title so please don't consider it an impossiable dream. Thats what "They" want you to think. If not for me do it for the children. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I'd like to see the only Universal produced animated show EXO-Squad make it to DVD in a couple of season sets. Strong writing and voice acting (Robby Benson & Teryl Rothery to name a few) infused with an anime flavor create a kick-ass animated serialized space opera.

Out of all the other TV shows mentioned in this thread, the first season of Seaquest DSV and some of the more recent seasons of Law & Order (The Angie Harmon years) and related spin-offs are on my 'buy' list.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to see the only Universal produced animated show EXO-Squad make it to DVD in a couple of season sets.
Well, it's not the only one. There's that awful Casper series, and the tremendously entertaining Earthworm Jim.

Boy, I'd like Earthworm Jim.

William Waits

Stunt Coordinator
Out of all the other TV shows mentioned in this thread, the first season of Seaquest DSV and some of the more recent seasons of Law & Order (The Angie Harmon years) and related spin-offs are on my 'buy' list.
Yeah... Angie Harmon is on my "buy" list, too! :D

Oh course, first I will have to convice Mr. Seahorn that it would be to his beneft....

todd s

Senior HTF Member
David,

It is cool to see another fan of Exosquad. I have all of the episodes on slp vhs and would love them on dvd. I actually emailed the creator of the show asking if the show was coming. He said he has heard nothing. This was about a year ago. So maybe things have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks