HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Martin Dew submitted a new blog post

Not happy with 32 channels? Trinnov can now do 64
Trinnov_Altitude_32_1920_500-1024x267.png

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Great! Now I have a use for my spare 32 speakers and amps. (Sometimes living in an audio warehouse can be so annoying.)

But I sure wouldn't mind a Trinnov. Wish I had the space to do one justice, I feel a bit "over-speakered" as it is. But I said that 10 years ago too, with 5...and it's more than doubled since.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I can not even imagine getting a Emovita pre/pro that can do 32 channels but 64 channels that's wild. Ether one is a toy for someone with money. The cost of the pre/pro is out there so just imagine the amplification for 32 or even 64 channels and then all the speakers to go with it. Something like this is obviously something that will only get paired up with a projection system in a nice big room with multiple subwoofers.

I had to go with the Marantz SR-8012 because the pre/pro was out of my reach and to buy the amplifiers for it. I would love to experience a home theater with 32 channels or even 64 channels just to hear how it sounds. I had to save like crazy for the SR-8012 but the nice thing is it is 100% paid for. And I defiantly do not have the space for all those speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandallFlagg
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale