What's new

not getting my equip....advice? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
ok heres the deal. i need to know how to go about this, in the hardware for sale section of the htf, i bought a piece of hardware from a registered member for $150. used paypal to pay him on july 22. its now the 19th, and still hasnt shown up. he's emailed me saying the label with my address fell of and it returned to him. the next week, he said it was a family emergency, and it was going out that day. the next week he said his email was down, and didnt know my address. as you can imagine, i'm getting pissed. my question is, how would i go about taking action? do i contact paypal and talk to them about it? i know its not the htf's responsibility, but i need advice on what to do. he is usually buying and selling in the forums, and had over 400 posts, so he's been around for a little while, at least. anyway, if anyone knows what i should do, i'd love to know, thanks

CJ

David Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased some merchandise from the same individual the following week. However, I did ask him to wait a week before shipping. So, it hasn't been as long a wait for me.

I was told that the item shipped on Thursday the 15th, but the tracking number he sent was invalid. Haven't heard from him in a couple of days, even though he's posted in other threads since then. Starting to get a tad concerned...

I'll let you know what happens with my transaction. Please do the same for me.

Gregg - YGM (two, actually!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks