Not all people are bad!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Chad Isaacs, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Chad Isaacs

Chad Isaacs Supporting Actor

Ever feel like everybody is out to get ya?Yesterday I had to take my friend to the hospital.Well,when we were leaving the garage I realized I had spent all of my cash on snacks and junk for the kids and did not have cash for the parking garage lady.I got my card out hoping they took plastic.

It was rush hour when we were leaving and the garage was backed up 2 levels.All of a sudden,the guy in front of my car jumps out of his car and runs back to me...I got a bit nervous but he said give me your ticket.I said WHAT?He said,you let me in back there, so let me pay your ticket.

WOW,if there were more people like this in the world we would be alot better off..THanks whoever you are!

2. matt bee

matt bee Stunt Coordinator

I have a friend who when he goes over a toll bridge pays for the car behind him as well. It's a nice feeling to do something like that for someone knowing that you probably put a smile on their face and made their day.

3. Chris Hovanic

Chris Hovanic Supporting Actor

Chad there was a thread like this a few weeks ago. Hope you can pass on some hapiness to some random person. [​IMG]

4. Hunter P

Hunter P Screenwriter

Read this thread then went to the vending machine for a snack. The vending guy was restocking at the time. He gave me my snack and when I tried to hand him my money he said, "that's OK." Suh-weet.

5. Julian Reville

Julian Reville Screenwriter

Wow, maybe this is catching on! With any luck at all I can be standing in line at the bank, and the guy in front of me will turn around and say: "Hi, I'm Bill Gates. Since you said something nice about me on the HTF last week, let me add a few zeros on that deposit slip for you."

Wait a minute, I didn't say anything nice about Bill; I'm screwed. :b

6. BrianB

BrianB Producer

Pay It Forward.

7. Khoa Tran

Khoa Tran Supporting Actor

Isn't pay it backwards? because you're paying for the person behind you? oh wait...pay the happiness forward...*hits head against table*