What's new

Not all people are bad! (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Ever feel like everybody is out to get ya?Yesterday I had to take my friend to the hospital.Well,when we were leaving the garage I realized I had spent all of my cash on snacks and junk for the kids and did not have cash for the parking garage lady.I got my card out hoping they took plastic.

It was rush hour when we were leaving and the garage was backed up 2 levels.All of a sudden,the guy in front of my car jumps out of his car and runs back to me...I got a bit nervous but he said give me your ticket.I said WHAT?He said,you let me in back there, so let me pay your ticket.

WOW,if there were more people like this in the world we would be alot better off..THanks whoever you are!

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
I have a friend who when he goes over a toll bridge pays for the car behind him as well. It's a nice feeling to do something like that for someone knowing that you probably put a smile on their face and made their day.

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Chad there was a thread like this a few weeks ago. Hope you can pass on some hapiness to some random person. :D

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Read this thread then went to the vending machine for a snack. The vending guy was restocking at the time. He gave me my snack and when I tried to hand him my money he said, "that's OK." Suh-weet.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Wow, maybe this is catching on! With any luck at all I can be standing in line at the bank, and the guy in front of me will turn around and say: "Hi, I'm Bill Gates. Since you said something nice about me on the HTF last week, let me add a few zeros on that deposit slip for you."

Wait a minute, I didn't say anything nice about Bill; I'm screwed. :b

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Isn't pay it backwards? because you're paying for the person behind you? oh wait...pay the happiness forward...*hits head against table*

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks