What's new

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A lot of the time they don;t add immediately to the total, but pop up an hour or two later. After you enter it the 1st time it will continue to register "Valid code" but will only add points once. Unless you have very good memory or write down the totals, they're even to miss.

If your point history shows them it seems to thing they're there. I might suggest )if you haven't already) write your to total down before adding a new code and see if the total changes eventually

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
It's also possible that you can log out and log back in and the change will be reflected.

Last year, when Toy Story 4 came out, the digital copy redemption worked right away, but the points wouldn't take. I knew that the code was entered correctly because it wouldn't have given me the digital copy otherwise. A few days later, someone from tech support suggested that I log out of my account, log in again and try entering it again. I thought this sounded really stupid -- I mean, what was that going to change? -- but I did it anyway and it worked.

So, you never know.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
It's also possible that you can log out and log back in and the change will be reflected.

Last year, when Toy Story 4 came out, the digital copy redemption worked right away, but the points wouldn't take. I knew that the code was entered correctly because it wouldn't have given me the digital copy otherwise. A few days later, someone from tech support suggested that I log out of my account, log in again and try entering it again. I thought this sounded really stupid -- I mean, what was that going to change? -- but I did it anyway and it worked.

So, you never know.
Hitting refresh also works sometimes.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
It took 4 days for those 5 pointers to finally reflect in my total. I was about to do the log off/on routine when they showed up.

Disney has some of the absolutely worst performing and designed web sites out there.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
It took 4 days for those 5 pointers to finally reflect in my total. I was about to do the log off/on routine when they showed up.

Disney has some of the absolutely worst performing and designed web sites out there.
Well it is literally a "Mickey Mouse" operation ;) ....
1602911524291.png

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
New Rewards 10/21/2020 Noon ET
Surely other items will also show up given their recent patterns

The $10 Mickey Mouse Disney Gift Card did return to stock recently

Sold Out items
Iron Man 3 Poster -- SOLD Out Again almost as soon as it was relisted. And now back in stock at 9pm ET Monday
Beauty and the Beast Final Poster -- SOLD OUT again
Infinity War Poster - SOLD OUT
Haunted Mansion Books -- SOLD OUT
FUNKO Rey - SOLD OUT

400 Points
121968747_10157322261111852_8509327826797587027_o.jpg

1000 Pts

121696353_10157322261271852_4280589630082922025_o.jpg

800 Points - COCO Final
750 Points -- Inside Out Final
750 Points - Guardians of the Galaxy Final Poster
121665563_10157322261426852_1058300694789689109_o.jpg

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
You beat me to it, David.

I was just coming In here to post the same thing.

I got Frankenweenie as a reward years ago before the changeover and am very happy with that release. Since I can't use the posters, no new redemption for me this week.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Don't give up quite yet, I'll bet there will be another 5-6 items listed.

It's getting a bit harder to guess what's coming since they been fairly rapidly going through that group of items they accidently had in the open the first week.

The only 2 UHD items they've not listed yet were probably errors since they were 400 pits and they've since listed the same item for regular points.

The only BD left is Marvel Studios' Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code (2000)

Saving Mr Banks DVD 1200

Marvel Studios' Black Widow Funko Pop! Yelena 750
Marvel Studios' Black Widow Funko Pop! Black Widow in White 750

A different $10 Gift Card

There were also some of the Hot Rewards itmes with a regular Point Price they've not relisted yet.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Don't give up quite yet, I'll bet there will be another 5-6 items listed.

Good point. Still, I'm In no hurry to redeem again. If they had something I really want at a price point I could do, I'd do it. But after redeeming The Lion King, Brave and Coco in real quick succession, I'm also okay if I just save some points for a while. We'll see what they have.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Anyone noticed that the older iTunes DC codes from BDs are no longer valid thru iTunes, but can be redeemed thru MoviesAnywhere instead?

I first came across that not long ago w/ an old code (or two?) that I don't recall which title. But it happened again w/ the Finding Dory BD combo pack that arrived from the recent Hot Reward offer.

Looks like Disney may have forced Apple/iTunes to stop accepting their HD DC codes probably to prevent free upgrades to 4K...

_Man_

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Nothing for me this week on Disney...

Universal has removed (but still not activated) some of their physical rewards.

Sony still has the same free movies as they did back in at least July.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Has anyone seen a new bonus code today from Disney? If no, this would be the first Wednesday since the physical rewards relaunched that there wasn't a corresponding bonus code. There have been a couple this week already, I think (I'm losing track of time a bit), but still. I was surprised when I didn't see one on their social channels today.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Some of Disney's new rewards for this week are listed once again on the Facebook page.

The Hot Reward is a poster or lithograph or something for The Bad Lion King.

Blu-rays listed are Tangled, Enchanted, Finding Nemo (DVD+Blu-ray original HD release from 2012 in a DVD case) and a DVD of Queen of Katwe. The point values are listed as 900-2,000 points, so that's pretty vague.

Enchanted is the later Blu-ray+DVD release rather than the original Blu-ray only version which I have from 2008. As far as I know, there has never been a release of that title that includes a digital copy, unless you just buy the digital copy directly.

Notably, Tangled is the now out of print original Blu-ray+DVD version released in 2011 with full artwork.

Tangled.jpg

The more recent version (which is not a reward option) added a digital code but swapped the full artwork for a much less attractive and more generic yellow background. Also, Maximus and the tower are not on the new cover. I like the art for the original version much better and am glad I have it. Here's a chance to get it if you don't have that one, because the newer/uglier one below is what is more frequently found in stores now.

Tangled reissue.jpg

Nemo and Katwe were already available last time I checked, so I'm not sure why they're listed as being among the new rewards.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The Hot Reward is a DMR/DMI exclusive Print and not a normal poster. 20 x 30 in. It's really quite nice looking even if you have no interest in the 2019 Movie. It actually could pretty easily fit with the original if you ignore the Date

I got this back in the Sept Clearance for 500 point.
It's smaller, much thicker paperstock and a very dfferent item than their usual posters

122834197_10157337380766852_6270525421060521494_o.jpg

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
It actually could pretty easily fit with the original if you ignore the Date.

I actually have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. It doesn't look anything like the original to me. it is clearly done in the uncanny valley photorealistic style of the remake. People who like the remake would probably be very happy with that, but in no way would I consider it memorabilia that is linked in any way to the original film.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Now you went and done it good. i spent years in therapy getting that dang song out of my head.
Thousands in pharmaceuticals and medical bills
Acupuncture, Hypnosis, Voodoo, Electroshock was no fun at all
Johnny Walker

And now it's back
I hope you sing this in your next business meeting.

Journey into Imagination with Figment

Listen with your Imagination

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SaladinNagasawa
    Recent bookmarks