What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Mine showed up a bit after 1pm so it's been a fruitful day now with 60 true free points plus the 50 from D+ linkage

Code: BLACKSTORIESFOREVER 25 Point (1st Black history month code for 2023

Less than 50 of the Hot Reward items left and going fast
I am getting an invalid code error on that one.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
New Universal All-Access Movie Rewards

Army of Darkness (HD)
Bean: The Movie (HD)
The Bourne Supremacy (4K)
bruno (HD)
Coal Miner's Daughter (HD)
Greenberg (HD)
Monsoon Wedding (HD)
Midway (1976) (HD)
Far and Away (HD)
Firestarter (1984) (HD)
Little Fockers (HD)
United 93 (HD)
Picked up Midway and Coal Miner's Daughter. Thanks!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Looks like a few more re-listings maybe with a couple small price drops from previous

Wrinkle In Time Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code - Canada 1050

Incredibles 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code 1000
Cinderella II/Cinderella III 2-Movie Collection DVD + Blu-ray Blu-ray Combo Pack 800
Hocus Pocus Anniversary Edition Blu-ray + Digital Code 700 this might be a couple hundred points lower than my last notes say
Nightmare Before Christmas 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack 600 either my notes were wrong on this item or it dropped from 1200 to 600 today. It's possible it was 600 a couple weeks ago when it was relisted and I just didn't notice.
Muppets Blu-ray Combo Pack 800
Bolt Blu-ray Combo Pack - Canada 850 -- only about 7 remaining which it almost exactly where I remember it being pulled (thought it was odd they'd pull it with so few left) SOLD OUT

SALE - Summer of Soul (...Or, When the Revolution Could Not Be Televised) Payoff One Sheet Poster 595

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Maybe a glitch or typo , maybe short time, maybe it was just the 1st xx number of redemptions
This was active a bit after noon, but some time around 12:50 pm ET it starting giving an error message. I missed it or would have listed it earlier
May be worth watching to see if they return it

REIMAGINETOMORROW -- 100 points -- someone contacted one of their CSR and was told this code was loaded early by mistake, but was scheduled for later (?? no hint) so don't give up yet

It appears Friday Afternoon Preview is now the new thing
HOT REWARD -- FEBRUARY 8, 2023 Noon ET
Valentine's Grogu
assuming 400 points

again with the greyed out pic for now

17a7b93e-212f-497c-9529-28b6a29a8de2.jpg

I don't know why the below link will not show up in the IMG correctly, but click to see the un-masked item

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
One relisting this afternoon. It's also one of few (maybe only non sold out item) of those huge groups of items removed in late December that never came back in the SALE or Relistings in January.

There were 250-300 left when they pulled it and pretty much what they've put back (dropped the RF from 100 to 50 is the only change I can see).

Peter Pan and Wendy Teaser Poster 750

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
10 pairs of each appear available to start except Orlando which either only had 5 or the first 5 sold out before I had a chance to look
Or you can look under MOVIES IN THEATER Filter, but I'm having a terrible time getting all 12 to show up and ATLANTA is showing up under EXPERIENCES instead of the Theater Filter

A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Los Angeles, CA 200 AMC Burbank 16
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in New York City, NY 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in San Francisco, CA 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Dallas-Ft Worth, TX 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Washington, DC 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Salt Lake City, UT 200 Megaplex at Jordan Commons (Sandy, UT)
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Atlanta, GA 200 Regal Atlantic Station
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Orlando, FL 200

A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Chicago, IL 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Philadelphia, PA 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Seattle, WA 200
A Pair of Passes to the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Advanced Screening in Phoenix, AZ 200

Tues Noon ET UPDATE
SOLD OUT -- all cities

Last edited:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Ewwww! Pink Grogu??? Just because of V Day coming, LOL?

I was going to try to get that deal, but now, I don't know if I should bother, LOL...

_Man_

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
My daughter's fiancee really likes Grogu... I may have to go for one for her to give to him, in spite of it being pink...

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
New DMI Free Pin -- ?? Premiere of Ant-Man 3 and looks similar to the Doctor Strange 2 freebie

About 9000 to start with so let's see how long it takes to disappear. Ships in March -- "Please Note: this pin is not an Official Disney Pin Trading item." No idea what difference this makes, but added just in case anyone knows the meaning.

Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania Member-Exclusive Pym Particle Pin 0 SOLD OUT

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just redeemed one and got two confirmation emails. One is the same as usual, and the other adds in red, "PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship in March 2023." So it looks like we won't actually be getting it for a while.

Edit: I just saw that on the product page too. I had overlooked it because I went directly to the bottom to click "redeem." I usually don't redeem pins, but for free I will take one.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I just redeemed one and got two confirmation emails. One is the same as usual, and the other adds in red, "PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship in March 2023." So it looks like we won't actually be getting it for a while.

Edit: I just saw that on the product page too. I had overlooked it because I went directly to the bottom to click "redeem." I usually don't redeem pins, but for free I will take one.

I got the 2nd email as well -- thought it was as little odd, but it looks like it;s the norm.

It's actually lasted a bit longer than I expected. Still more than 2700 left

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI REWARDS -- FEBRUARY 8, 2023

This is it so far
Star Wars: The Mandalorian Valentine's Day Grogu Pop! -- HOT REWARD 400

I saw about 2000 Hot Reward when I first checked and now it's already approaching 500 in 5 minutes -- this is a rout

300 left at 12:10pm
200 left at 12:15pm
25 at 12:20pm
Gone at 12:21pm -- just astounding for a $5 Pop!

And one relisting of leftover Christmas Ornaments
SALE - Disney Aladdin Member Exclusive Ornament Pin 525 -- SOLD OUT only about 40 and they were gone in less than 10 minutes

Late addition
Women of Wakanda by Nikkolas Smith Mini-Poster 400

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
HOT REWARD PREVIEW -- February 15, 2023 starting Noon ET

Funko Pop! Keychain: Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania - Ant-Man

21ee25f1-0d88-4bd0-87d1-15ba5196077b.jpg

From Amazon, I think this is the correct item -- $7 for now on Amazon
51xYMcH9feL._AC_SX522_.jpg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Free DMI Code -- 10 pts LUNELLA

NEW DMI REWARDS

Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania Pop! Keychain - HOT REWARD 400 SOLD OUT
Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania Payoff Poster 800
$10 Disney Gift Card eGift: Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania 1000
Code For 10,000 Marvel Insider Points 0

Relistings
Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder Trucker Cap 850 -- relisting from July -- about 150 available
Marvel Studios' Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Poster 750 -- now available to everyone

3pm UPDATE
HOT REWARD keychains are flying off the site. Less the 200 remaining of the initial 1800.

4PM -- sold out a few minutes ago. Keychains rule.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks