What's new

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI REWARDS -- MAY 25, 2022

$5 Disney Gift Card eGift: Bob's Burgers -- HOT REWARD 400
Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Payoff Poster 800 approx 2500 to start. It will be interesting how fast this sells.
Lego Star Wars Summer Vacation Beach Balls 300

FREE DMI POINTS
MOANA 25 points

image.png

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I wasn't really expecting a Preview today, but \:
New DMI HOT REWARD -- June 1, 2022 at Noon ET

Doctor Strange Keychain -- 400 points
f0cec872-95df-447c-8f21-342aabaf7ac8.jpg

Also many of the MAY FREE POINT codes will expire soon so use them now if you haven't already. I think these are the active codes

MOANA 25
STREAMINGDAY 25 expired 5/22
MEILIN 25
DIMENSION 10
MSMARVEL 25
SHANGCHI 25

May Newsletter -- 5 Points https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/...=mysterypoints

I'm not sure exactly which items should be considered low stock currently, but the item I'm guessing will sell out soonest. Even with the normal slowing after the Wed/Thursday rush I doubt this will make it past Wed.

170Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Payoff Poster

Of the physical Media -- SW:ROS 4K will likely sell out soon (18 left), but it has a massive RingFence/Holdback of 1500 units, so I strongly suspect it will be added back at some point by dropping the RF number. Several of teh 'Low Stock' items have a similar profile -- a number of the Discs have holdbacks of 500+, a few of the under 100 posters have RF of 100 or 200 so those may temp sell out, but I doubt it will be long term.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Not seeing any new Digitals yet on Universal, but suddenly several Discs appear there now

Spirit: The Ultimate Collection DVD 8K
Trolls World Tour BD 4K
Downton Abbey The Movie (BD/DVD/DC) 4K
F9 The Fast Saga 4K/BD/DC 8K
Inside Man Most Wanted BD/DVD/DC 4K
Invisible Man BD/DVD/DC 4K
Yesterday BD/DCD/DC 4K

EDIT: apparently the physical items have been appearing over the last week or so. Several have already come and gone.

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Not seeing any new Digitals yet on Universal, but suddenly several Discs appear there now

Spirit: The Ultimate Collection DVD 8K
Trolls World Tour BD 4K
Downton Abbey The Movie (BD/DVD/DC) 4K
F9 The Fast Saga 4K/BD/DC 8K
Inside Man Most Wanted BD/DVD/DC 4K
Invisible Man BD/DVD/DC 4K
Yesterday BD/DCD/DC 4K

EDIT: apparently the physical items have been appearing over the last week or so. Several have already come and gone.
Digitals typically reset on or around the first of the month.

No way is Inside Man: Most Wanted worth 4,000 points, nor is anything on DVD worth 8,000.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'd certainly not pay those type points for most of these esp since you have to pay S/H in addition. Apparently several of the Hitchcock 4K were available a week or so back. I'm not exactly sure how to value Universal points -- DMI points are basically 100 for $1 on trading forums. Guessing Universal fits more into 20-30% of that value

It just surprised me to see Discs at all since I though Universal had stopped that completely.

I knew that the Digital reset on the 1st, but for some reason I was thinking Tuesday was the 1st which was why I looked to begin with. It just hit me this morning that it's still May. I guess even after 50 years, Memorial Day is still May 31 somewhere in my brain.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I'd certainly not pay those type points for most of these esp since you have to pay S/H in addition. Apparently several of the Hitchcock 4K were available a week or so back. I'm not exactly sure how to value Universal points -- DMI points are basically 100 for $1 on trading forums. Guessing Universal fits more into 20-30% of that value
Plus, DMI now includes shipping. Universal gives you typically 1,200 points when you redeem a code from a Blu-ray or 4K Blu-ray, and you can then snag a digital copy by redeeming 1,000 points.

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
And... just why would anyone spend 1100 points for a $10 GC when 500 gets you a $5 one? Just purchase two $5 CGs and save 100 points... It's not like it's a possibly collectible plastic GC they'll deliver. Limit 1 of each possibly?

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
And... just why would anyone spend 1100 points for a $10 GC when 500 gets you a $5 one? Just purchase two $5 CGs and save 100 points... It's not like it's a possibly collectible plastic GC they'll deliver. Limit 1 of each possibly?
Yeah, Sony Rewards was like that two years ago. I forget what the actual values were, but it was something like two $25 Best Buy gift cards were less points combined than one $50 gift card.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
For those going to see Lightyear, save your ticket stubs (or link your Atom, Fandango and/or Regal accounts) to earn double points thru 6/30.

Today (6/9) is the last day to submit stubs for double points on Bob's Burgers.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Since it's difficult to combine GC it could make a little sense, but there are other $10 GC for 1000 which even eliminates that argument.

It appears both new Funko Pop's are now sold out.
The 3 New Posters still have over 1000 units so none of those are likely to sell out quickly.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
HOT REWARD PREVIEW -- available June 15, 2022 Noon ET

Litghtyear Charms ???, ?? Bag Tags -- not quite sure
400 Points

b0c40d55-d10a-4369-9c74-d0bdac97770f.jpg

VERY LOW STOCK
1Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code

a couple hundred Ringfence buffer so likely it will be relisted at some point after this batch sells out.

Low-ish stock -- under 50, but none redeeming all that fast (some barely at all)
28Summer of Soul Theatrical One Sheet Poster
40Turning Red Teaser Poster
41Aladdin Final One Sheet Poster

33West Side Story Notebook

20SALE: Disney nuiMOs Cruella Inspired Outfit – Faux Leather Jacket and Graphic T-Shirt with Pants

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Since it's difficult to combine GC it could make a little sense, but there are other $10 GC for 1000 which even eliminates that argument.

Also forgot there is a limit on GC purchases. Many of the cards have a Max 4 total and have been listed for weeks or months (the Ta Da Mickey card has been around since Day 1) -- for many people they long exhausted that limit so the 1100 point item might be all they have left.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks