What's new

David Norman

Premium
Merry and Bright Codes -- good through end of day 12/31.
So Far new codes seem to activate sometime early morning around 8 am ET

12/1 SITHMAS -- 25 Points
12/2 NUTCRACKER -- 10 Points
12/3 JOYOUS -- 10 points
12/6 TINSEL -- 10 points
12/7 COOKIES -- 20 points
12/8 GOODWILL -- 5 points
12/9 YULETIDE -- 5 points

Don't forget to use the Premiere Code before it expires
MARIA -- 25 DMI Points

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
New Daily Reward -- Dec 9

Dani by Danielle Nicole Star Wars: The Mandalorian Cross Body Bag 3250

I do have a question -- who is Danielle Nicole and why is her name being attached to a $5-10 items seem to quadruple the price. -- a plastic backpack and now small cheap looking clutch

David Norman

Premium
Thank you for that. I did actually try searching but the only thing that kept coming back was a Music/Singer I'd never heard of -- though at least that was interesting.

At least the Fashion thing is real and not some made up phantom. I guess my computer refused to believe I was actually searching for a Fashion Designer and refused to
report any of those results directly to me. Google AI is getting way too smart and/or intrusive

David Norman

Premium
Finally the long national nightmare is over and UHD/BD/DVD are back for rewards

Most of the them are the same as before, a couple restocks of prior sold out items, Iron Man 2 BD was re-re-priced back to 1100 from 2000

A few items that I think were instock 2 months ago are now OOS though a couple of these were OOS or back/forth
Wreck it Ralph 4K UHD
Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code
Marvel Studios' Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code
Toy Story 2 Special Edition DVD + Blu-ray Combo Pack
Marvel Studios' Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Snow Buddies Blu-ray + DVD
Cars Toons Mater's Tall Tales Blu-ray Combo Pack
Alice In Wonderland Blu-ray Combo Pack
Frozen Sing-Along DVD + Digital Code
Cinderella DVD

Also -- I'm looking for others that keep popping up slowly -- just click SALE MENU for all of these. It's been so long since something has been under that menu I forgot about it
Beauty and The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code SALE 500
Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws Blu-ray Combo Pack SALE! 500
Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws Blu-ray Combo Pack SALE! 500
Disney's A Christmas Carol Blu-ray Combo Pack - SALE! 500

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I don't see The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad anymore, which was briefly available as a reward in October to tie in with Halloween. Oddly, though, Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas which both relate much moree prominently to the holiday are still there. I was going to redeem Ichabod next when everything went away, so it is too bad that it hasn't been restored.

Also MIA is The Lion King 4K UHD edition.

The presence of Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas as a reward is new seems notable because I was under the impression that its Blu-ray release was a Disney Movie Club exclusive. If so, this presents an easy opportunity for non-club members to get that if they want it. I don't have any interest in it myself personally though.

Still, it is unfortunate that after a long absence, they still (mostly) returned the same titles that were available before to the catalog. I was hoping that there would be a more significant refresh with more new options when they came back. Oh well; at least they are back.

Marvel Studios' Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code
You are correct that the Blu-ray+DVD+digital version is gone. However, the movie is still available in the 4K+Blu-ray+digital version. So really only a loss if someone needs the DVD.
Toy Story 2 Special Edition DVD + Blu-ray Combo Pack
This was an older release title which contained the "casting couch" outtake of the Prospector flirting with Barbie dolls and offering to get them a role in the next movie. If it is gone, it could mean they're out of stock of that edition, or they could no longer want to offer it for that reason. A more recent reissue of the same title omitted that blooper post-Me Too.

Also -- I'm looking for others that keep popping up slowly
Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year seems to be new as well.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
I don't see The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad anymore, which was briefly available as a reward in October to tie in with Halloween. Oddly, though, Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas which both relate much moree prominently to the holiday are still there. I was going to redeem Ichabod next when everything went away, so it is too bad that it hasn't been restored.

Also MIA is The Lion King 4K UHD edition.

The presence of Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas as a reward is new seems notable because I was under the impression that its Blu-ray release was a Disney Movie Club exclusive. If so, this presents an easy opportunity for non-club members to get that if they want it. I don't have any interest in it myself personally though.

Still, it is unfortunate that after a long absence, they still (mostly) returned the same titles that were available before to the catalog. I was hoping that there would be a more significant refresh with more new options when they came back. Oh well; at least they are back.

You are correct that the Blu-ray+DVD+digital version is gone. However, the movie is still available in the 4K+Blu-ray+digital version. So really only a loss if someone needs the DVD.

This was an older release title which contained the "casting couch" outtake of the Prospector flirting with Barbie dolls and offering to get them a role in the next movie. If it is gone, it could mean they're out of stock of that edition, or they could no longer want to offer it for that reason. A more recent reissue of the same title omitted that blooper post-Me Too.

Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year seems to be new as well.

Winnie the Pooh is a restock of a prior release though it may well have only been available last Christmas. It has an old page ID number. A couple of the SALE Movies have been available before but at a higher price, so this listing has a new page.

Ichabod, Lion King UHD were OOS in Oct already when the site removed all the Movies so those weren't on my active title list. I had Ichabod active 10/13 but not sure when it sold out, but it was before teh late Oct 20th Purge

David Norman

Premium
So Far new codes seem to activate sometime early morning before 8 am ET

12/3 JOYOUS -- 10 points
12/6 TINSEL -- 10 points
12/10 DANCE -- 10 points (active around 3am ET finally)

Don't forget to use the Premiere Code before it expires -- just read it is still active
MARIA -- 25 DMI Points

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
For anyone planning to go see West Side Story in theaters, remember that it is eligible for points for submitting your movie tickets. The website says they are doing a double points offer valid for the first two weekends of release.

David Norman

Premium
Code MARIA may be expired now though worth trying. Several people now reporting a response but no points being deposited which is similar to the last couple Premiere Codes before they started saying expired/error

David Norman

Premium
So Far new codes seem to activate sometime early morning between 3-8 am ET

12/3 JOYOUS -- 10 points
12/6 TINSEL -- 10 points
12/10 DANCE -- 10 points
12/13 HUGS -- 25 points

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin

12/3 JOYOUS -- 10 points
12/6 TINSEL -- 10 points
12/10 DANCE -- 10 points
12/13 HUGS --
HUGS is worth 25!

David Norman

Premium
Not sure if there is a pattern to the free points or if it's random, but not going to argue free. Last year every code was 3 points. 2019 I think around 80 or 90 total so we are already beyond that not even counting other point codes

David Norman

Premium
New Daily Holiday Reward
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Space Mountain with Mickey Mouse Ride Pop! 800
seems fairly popular. So far about 300 of initial 1500 have sold in less than 3 hrs

image.jpg

Upcoming HOT REWARD -- starting Dec 15 Noon ET
Zombie Captain America Keychain -- HOT REWARD 400
I will assume this is something real on Disney+ and not invented just to make merchandise

529556ef-230a-4e91-adee-3a65ff029004.jpg

David Norman

Premium

12/3 JOYOUS -- 10 points
12/6 TINSEL -- 10 points
12/10 DANCE -- 10 points
12/13 HUGS -- 25 points
12/14 EBENEZER -- 5 points

Monthly Newsletter points also active -- 5 Points

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Monthly Newsletter points -- 5 Points
LIBRARY - 10 points (from 12/1)
SOMEWHERE - 10 points (12/15)

12/3 JOYOUS -- 10 points
12/6 TINSEL -- 10 points
12/10 DANCE -- 10 points
12/13 HUGS -- 25 points
12/14 EBENEZER -- 5 points
12/15 REJOICE -- 5 points

If I'm adding correctly this is close to 200 Free Points so this month counting the two 25 Pt West Side Story Codes (TONIGHT AND MARIA -- I think both expired now)
Last year I only see 72 pts from Dec 1 through the Jan 1 New Years code.
2019 was a little better with 110,
2018 has those little games in addition to free codes and ended up with 190, but 2021 has already easily passed that and we're only halfway

People getting rewards this month also are getting Bonus 10 Point on a scratchoff card included in teh package so make sure you check your folded invoice and make sure your packaging is empty. One of my Bonus Cards was actually stuck inside those sticky cardboard wrappers and would have been very easy to miss if I hadn't been looking for it specifically

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francischen
Recent bookmarks