What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just got an email indicating that you can also get 199 bonus points by signing up for Disney+ with the $1.99 Disney Plus Day offer. To do this, you submit a screenshot of your purchase confirmation email using the "Upload Tickets" function as though you were submitting a movie ticket.

Unfortunately there is no indication that existing Disney+ users with active subscriptions will be able to take advantage of this offer.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI Reward -- Nov 17, 2021 starting Noon EST

Encanto Final One Sheet -- 400 points.

004193bb-88e4-469b-98ea-0e549815a177.jpg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
None and the DMI reps on their pages have been of little help other than reassuring people they're coming back, but no time frame.

My guess is in the next couple weeks, though maybe they'll just wait and do some sort of big site wide sale again this year in Jan or Feb.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
None and the DMI reps on their pages have been of little help other than reassuring people they're coming back, but no time frame.

My guess is in the next couple weeks, though maybe they'll just wait and do some sort of big site wide sale again this year in Jan or Feb.
Let's just hope this isn't anything similar to Sony's maintenance from a few years ago that lasted nearly six months.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just got the email newsletter announcing holiday ornaments for November 26. There's already a page up on the website for this. They have four ornaments featuring Mirabel (Encanto), Joe (Soul), Moana, and Tuk-Tuk (Raya and the Last Dragon.). 750 points each. So it looks like we know what next week's rewards will be in advance.

I don't understand why "site maintenance" requires Blu-rays to go out of stock but not the other physical rewards.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It likely doesn;t which makes me hope it will be some substantial update

11/26 is a Friday so this isn't part of the std Wednesday Wins promotion which makes me hope they have something planned for BF

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
CAPYBARA - 10 DMI Points

Heck, I hope it's not like the DMR/DMI switchover which took a full year of "Physical Rewards are coming Back soon."
And I virtually never do DMI/DMR for discs anyway, but it makes a difference just having them out there
I only use my points for discs, so I have just been building up points waiting for some discs I'm interested in to show up again.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
As already indicated on the website last week, the Disney Movie Insiders holiday ornaments went up for redemption today even though it is not a Wednesday.

Available are:

Mirabel (Encanto)
Joe Gardner (Soul) in his human form with the cat
Tuk-Tuk (Raya and the Last Dragon)
Moana and Pua

750 points each, redeemable separately.

No other new rewards available today, nor any Black Friday discounted items as far as I can tell. Physical discs are still MIA except for the Mystery ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    blitz
    Recent bookmarks