What's new

Nostradamus Special on The History Channel (1 Viewer)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
The History Channel is airing a special on 10/28 called "Lost Book of Nostradamus" that seems really interesting. It will explore the prophet and the claims that the "lost book" is indeed his, as well as if his predictions are relevant/valid. Any discussion surrounding this guy is always intriguing to me- and interesting to debate with others! Anyone care to share their thoughts on him?

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I also find him fascinating, but think people read WAY too much into his writings. The thing is you ALWAYS have people fitting his writings to things that have already happened. He wrote so much and it is so vague, this is easy to do. I'll be more impressed if someone could use his writings to actually predict something specific that hasn't happened yet.

Chris Roberts

Stunt Coordinator
I know that in 2012 there will be another special airing on Nostradamus. When this happens you should send me $5. to save the world.

Chris Roberts
10 Bullshite Ln
Raccoon City, MI 12345

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

I agree that often little is made of nothing, and usually I'm quite a skeptic- but even I am still awe-struck at some of the correlations made b/w his writings and actual events. Supposedly there are new, never-before revealed material and revelations in the book that will be explored in this special. Whether they are indeed "true" or not one will never know but it's definitely intriguing to see the connections made....

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

I just might! I'd like to think that this is total hocus-pocus but then why is so much attention paid to him if he is so bogus? Surely I'm not the only one who is just a little bit curious??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks