What's new

Nostalgia And Sub Reviews (1 Viewer)

john aprile

Agent

I was just curious as to the new technology that has emerged since that review which is just barely 2 years old…not a long time really.

For example the Velodyne DD Series is one that readily comes to mind, also wonder if new woofer materials have really improved ?are xovers better, ? Are the materials for enclosures better, amps also having more horse power today.

Certainly SVS seems to have improved their top of the line products with as many as 4 or more woofers in a box.

The future I suppose will be the On-board digital room equalization system built in the sub.

Seems with all the sub shoot outs being performed on the Forums the impressions appear to be that subs even in that short span of time have improved.

It also appears the small Internet oriented independents are making huge strides in sub performance for less money then the B&M….Hence the Velo DD their technical prowess and money...to stay ahead of the pack.

Merely an observation on my part.

What say you?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks