What's new

Northern VA - Equipment Rack 4 sale! (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
To anyone in driving distance from Northern VA:

I'm having a new home built, and there will be a custom equipment rack built into my new home. I will no longer need the Bell Oggetti rack that I am currently using. Here is a picture of the rack in my room:

Many HTFers have seen this rack in my meets.

I am moving out in late September and want to get rid of the rack by then. It is in very good shape and as you can see it is very attractive. The rear two legs have cable management incorporated. Very nice! You don't need a million components to use it, you can put other decorative items on some of the shelves.

I originally paid $650 at Audio Buys for the rack - asking $150 if you're willing to come and haul it off!!!!! Wow what a deal! Just try to find a better deal on a rack than that! It's in really good shape. $150 too much? Make me an offer I can't refuse!!! I don't want to pay to move it, though I could possibly use it at the new location. You'll need to come pick it up September 13-14 or the week after that int he evening.

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Nice rack! I really don't need it, but if you can't find a buyer before you move email me and I'll see if I can take it off your hands. Email is [email protected]. Good Luck with your sale! Jeff

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Wow what a deal!

I wish I could, but I need two racks and another matching Bell'o rack would put me way over budget.

CuZ06

Agent
Real Name
JC
How tall is the rack? I am in Fairfax and I think it may be a bit tall for what I am trying to do.
Thanks,
Jason Reynolds

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks