Normal Life: Any reviews?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Bob clamer, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Bob clamer

Bob clamer Supporting Actor

Any reviews out there for the Ashley Judd/Luke Perry flick "Normal Life'?

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Stunt Coordinator

Talk about great timing, Bob.

Just finished a review of this for digitallyOBSESSED! which I hope will be going up later this week.

But in a quick mini-review, the transfer is terrific (and a relief considering New Line's hit/miss track record at times) and very colorful with hardly any shortcomings, and those aren't worth writing home; barely noticeable.

Other than trailers, the disc is unfortunately bare bones, and that's a shame because a James McNaughton commentary would have been icing on the cake.

Definitely worth purchasing for fans of the movie and I highly recommend it as a rental for those who have never seen it before; it's one of the hidden gems of the 1990's.

All the best,

Jeffrey

3. Bob clamer

Thanks for the review Jeff. This may be a blind (with the exception of your review) buy for me because of the lack of video stores in my area having it. I read somewhere on another lesser know site that Ashley did quite a few nude shots throughout the movie. It may have been on the Amazon.com site. Is this true? Thanks again for the review!

4. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

Yep, there's plenty of Ashley Judd nudity in this one.

5. Bob clamer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :b [​IMG]