What's new

Normal Life: Any reviews? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey

Stunt Coordinator
Talk about great timing, Bob.

Just finished a review of this for digitallyOBSESSED! which I hope will be going up later this week.

But in a quick mini-review, the transfer is terrific (and a relief considering New Line's hit/miss track record at times) and very colorful with hardly any shortcomings, and those aren't worth writing home; barely noticeable.

Other than trailers, the disc is unfortunately bare bones, and that's a shame because a James McNaughton commentary would have been icing on the cake.

Definitely worth purchasing for fans of the movie and I highly recommend it as a rental for those who have never seen it before; it's one of the hidden gems of the 1990's.

All the best,

Jeffrey

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the review Jeff. This may be a blind (with the exception of your review) buy for me because of the lack of video stores in my area having it. I read somewhere on another lesser know site that Ashley did quite a few nude shots throughout the movie. It may have been on the Amazon.com site. Is this true? Thanks again for the review!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks