What's new

Nordost SPM and Red Dawn Speaker Cables (1 Viewer)

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Hi,
I've got a pair of Nordost SPM speaker cables and a mono run of Nordost Red Dawn speaker cable (for center speaker for sale). The details are on Audiogon, so please follow these links if interested:
SPM: Link Removed
Red Dawn: Link Removed
I've also got a pair of Clark Synthesis Platinum Tactile Transducers and an Audiosource AMP 3 for sale. Check out my other post for these.
Thanks,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
OK. The Nordost SPM's are 4.5M long with 2 spades on the amp end and 4 banana "Z" connectors at the speaker end. Retail $4925, sell $2500 + shipping.

The Nordost Red Dawn speaker cable is 4.5M long. This is a single run intended for use with with a center speaker. Amp end has 2 spades and the speaker end has 4 spades. Retail $925, sell $475 + shipping.

Please feel free to email with any questions.

Thanks,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Sorry if anybody tried to email and could not. I accidentally had the email privacy on. Now you can email if you so desire.

I really want to sell this stuff.

Thanks,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
PRICE REDUCTION: Now only $2050 for Nordost SPM speaker cables and $425 for Nordost Red Dawn speaker cable. These are wonderful products now at an even more amazing price. I promise they will "take the veil off your speakers." Shipping included in Cont'l USA.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
gary:

you'll find that this site is not quite inhabited by the "cable-believers" so $2000 for a pair of cables will likely draw more snickers than offers from the membership here. perhaps audioasylum.com has a "for sale" area as the membership there appears to be more geared toward "believers" than "non-believers". good luck.

kevin t

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I'll try AudioAsylum. I have lowered my asking price down quite a bit from $2500, but I understand (not necessarily agree, but cables are a HUGE discussion) your point.

Thanks again,
Gary

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Gary: I don't know if it's a question of believers or not. I think it comes down to the market is so small for cables in that price range....it's a very select group. If you look at most, if not all of the posts here...nobody in this hobby is discussing the highest of the high-end gear. Cables in the price range you are talking about fall into that market.

Audiogon, Audioasylum and maybe, AVS forum would be the best place to market your gear. Since that level of gear is not in my price range(for this hobby)... I don't frequent the discussion groups that your cables would appeal to...so the above names are my best guess.

I wish you the best.

Ron

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Gary, as a Red Dawn owner who has no intention of selling, it's unfortunately a buyer's market right now in audio, and doubly so for cables. I've had various items up for sale for months and have gotten only lowball offers. I'm willing to deal, but not give the stuff away!

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Take them to Audiogon, you should get a pretty good price there. BTW, yes, I'm a "believer"... but I'm too cheap to believe in it too much. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks