What's new

Norah Jones SACD pre-order for $13.99, shipped free... (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
CircuitCity.com is finally taking pre-orders on the Norah Jones Come Away With Me SACD for $13.99 with free shipping (for the moment).

Also, there are still several other deals to be had through their Web site, as opposed to the local stores.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
David, thanks for the tip. I am really looking forward to this SACD. The CD has been in the rotation since I bought it on Black Friday!

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
As am I, Keith. My sister has had the CD for quite a while, and I've borrowed it on several occasions, but I've been holding out for the SACD for my personal copy. I've also made do with the Live In New Orleans DVD, which cost less than the SACD.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Keith, I posted a mini-review on the DVD here. Overall disc quality is quite good, but I would have liked better use of the surrounds, since they do make it a point to mention that it's 5.1.

I wasn't aware that the SACD is a hybrid. CircuitCity.com doesn't list it as such...but, now that I think about it, I think all of their descriptions are "SACD-SL", regardless of disc format.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks