What's new

Nolf 2 Demo Anyone? (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Anyone else checked out the Nolf 2 demo yet? I have to say I'm fairly impressed. After fighting with the POS for an afternoon getting it to run, I've played through the first level in the demo and found it to be very fun and atmospheric.
I'm not a big fan of Lithech, but this game looks damn nice and and runs smooth as hell so far. Here's a game that wasn't even on my radar, and now I can't wait for it. :)
AMD 1.3 TBird
Abit KT-7
512 megs ram
Geforce 4 4200

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
shame on you. go get the first one for 15 bucks, you wont regret it. the game had attitude, atmosphere, story etc etc. the missions were simple but varied. what i like about the game was the variation! one level you have to snipe enemies, another one you ride a motorbike, another one you do a freefall, another one you go to outer space... lots of humor, etc etc

i have downloaded the teaser demo, and i got the real demo today but havent had the chance to try it. from the teaser, it looked really good! japanese girl ninjas!!! woohoo!!! i got bored with big, burly, strong and muscular females on quake or unreal games. too typical, and overused.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I hated the teaser, but I love the new demo. Sounds like Cate has a new voice (not as good as the original, IMO).

-Dave

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
It rocks...really really looking forward to this title.

It runs smooth as silk on my:
1800+ Athlon XP
512MB PC2100
GeFORCE3 Ti200
KT333 mobo

I run the game at 1024x768 with all effects on and maxed out.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Oooh, funfunfun...

Im a framerate junkie, so as long as i get a decent framerate, im good. I have it at 640x480 on LOW setting. On most situations it runs silky smooth, but drops to about 20 or so FPS in heavy battles or in large environments:

AMD Athlon Tbird 1.3GHz
Geforce 2 GTS (You are the weakest link!)
256MB PC2100
ECS K7S5A mobo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks