Nokia Phone in Canada

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I have found the phone I want but I have no idea were to get it now. IT's the Nokia 8890. Future Shop had it for 900 bucks which is just horrible cause the phone has been out for a long time. Nokia doesn't make them anymore. Can anyone tell me a place to buy this phone. I'm leaning towards ebay but that should be a last resort.
Thank you

Devin U

Second Unit
Check the classifieds at howardforums.com, a moble phone forum. There are always a coulple for sale over there, most Ive seen are by seller out of the GTA for about C$350

James T

Screenwriter
I just discovered howardforums.com a couple days ago. I'd reccomend it to anyone who has a cell phone. I saw a couple Panasonic G87 for about 500-600 on the forum. It's also great for information on cell phone providers and cell phone manufacturers

Matt_R

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Nokia 8890 and I couldn't be happier with it. Excellent Phone. I actually had it over a year ago for several months then got one of the new "cool" color Samsung's and didn't like it. So I sold the Samsung and bought ANOTHER 8890.

This phone has been out for about 3 years and it's STILL in my opinion the sharpest looking phone out there. Yes, no color, no WAP, etc. But as a *phone* it's excellent. And I RARELY see someone else with it. So the uniqueness factor is key.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ab1979