1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Nokia Phone in Canada

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Chad Ferguson, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

I have found the phone I want but I have no idea were to get it now. IT's the Nokia 8890. Future Shop had it for 900 bucks which is just horrible cause the phone has been out for a long time. Nokia doesn't make them anymore. Can anyone tell me a place to buy this phone. I'm leaning towards ebay but that should be a last resort.
    Thank you

2. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

Check the classifieds at howardforums.com, a moble phone forum. There are always a coulple for sale over there, most Ive seen are by seller out of the GTA for about C$350

3. James T

James T Screenwriter

I just discovered howardforums.com a couple days ago. I'd reccomend it to anyone who has a cell phone. I saw a couple Panasonic G87 for about 500-600 on the forum. It's also great for information on cell phone providers and cell phone manufacturers

4. Matt_R

Matt_R Stunt Coordinator

I have a Nokia 8890 and I couldn't be happier with it. Excellent Phone. I actually had it over a year ago for several months then got one of the new "cool" color Samsung's and didn't like it. So I sold the Samsung and bought ANOTHER 8890.

This phone has been out for about 3 years and it's STILL in my opinion the sharpest looking phone out there. Yes, no color, no WAP, etc. But as a *phone* it's excellent. And I RARELY see someone else with it. So the uniqueness factor is key.