What's new

No response from the host (xbl) (1 Viewer)

Jeremy_Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
Been gaming just fine on xbl for about 3 weeks. Then tonight after a couple games of MA I've lost all abilities to join or host games. I can do everything in my dashboard, I can see games, just can't join any of them. Anyone else have this problem?

David Glenn

Second Unit
Jeremy,

I am having similar problems. I can join temporarily and then the game drops out. I receive the following message:

"The host xbox has left the game".

This is happening too often to attribute it to only the host of the game leaving. I'm wondering what all the possible reasons are for this error message, specifically if it has something to do on my end.

I also, on occasion, have to reset (power down/up) my cable modem.

Jeremy_Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
David,

That sounds awful! Do you have any other problems connection wise? Might be worth checking out your connection. I remember when I first got broadband, that for some reason Everytime I would connnect to battlenet I would get dumped after 5mins. Went on like that for 2months before it just cleared up.

Best of luck with that, wish I had a better Idea what the problem was.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I had problems with MeachAssault this evening, too. I'm wondering if maybe it is just this particular game? For some reason the communicator works fine in the lobby before a game starts. Once play begins, all incoming and outgoing audio disappears. Afterwords, when I return to the lobby, I can no longer hear or speak to anyone and on the setup screen where my communicator settings were, there is now just a blank space. When I pad over to this spot and try to adjust the settings, there is nothing there. If I re-boot the Xbox, I get audio back again right up until the point game-play starts. Has anyone else experienced this?
Gary

Phil O

Agent
I've locked up playing UC on Xbox Live. Funny, my PC will sometimes lock up in internet games as well. I just have to re-boot my Xbox and start over when it happens. It happened two or three times yesterday on my first day/experience with Xbox Live. It locked up during games and one time...it locked up the screen and my controller while it was vibrating. Talking about wearing out the vibrator. :b

I also received a no response when trying to play the MotoGP demo on XBox Live for the first time. It said it needed to download a software update and said something like...server is not responding...try again later. I tried three more times with the same result. I will try it again today and see what happens.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks