1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

No Reply on Corrected Cleopatra Disc. What do I do?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ed Vandeweerd, Oct 27, 2001.

1. Ed Vandeweerd

Ed Vandeweerd Stunt Coordinator

Hi
    I am having difficulty getting the issue of the corrected disc for "Cleopatra" resolved to my satisfaction. Several Months ago now I called the 800 # offered for Fox and requested a Corrected "Cleopatra" Disc. The gentleman who answered took my name address and telephome number and told me that a corrected disc would be on it's way. It has been aprox 8 weeks now & I haven't seen or heard a thing. I've lost the 800# now too. What do I do Now? My Address is as follows:
    Ed Vandeweerd
    Apt 304- 1034 Johnson Street
    Victoria BC
    v8v-3n7
    Canada
    I would be really pleased if I could get this resolved. Can anyone help?
    ------------------
    Ed Vandeweerd
    [email protected]
    my collection

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Here's the number you lost:
    Call the Fox Consumer Hotline at 1-888-223-2369
    The embarassing thing is this: I called them in June, and they sent me a disc. It came in such a plain-jane, white envelope with handwritten address on it (looked like a letter from a friend kind-of-thing, actually), that I put it aside and forgot about it. Couple of months later, I called the number back and complained "Hey, you never sent me my replacement disc!". They apologized profusely and sent it out again. Day before the replacement arrived, I was cleaning up a stack of papers near the phone in the kitchen, and found two unopened letters there. One was a solicitation that I threw out, the other was the replacement disc!
    I'd send you the extra one, but I got rid of it already. But you have the number again, so good luck. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    DAVE/Memphis
    [​IMG]
    MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

3. Ed Vandeweerd

Hi David,
    Thanks for the Reply. It's Saturday & I've left a message for callback. Frankly I'm supprised though I expected better from Fox. At least Fox was not requesting that I send my deffective disc back as Universal did with JP. I didn't follow through with Universal because I did not want to be without a disc. (I'm rather anal about stuff like that). They had requested I send my deffective disc to them before they would send me a corrected one. I didn't want to do that as I didn'twant to have problems with Universal too and not have any disc returned & be left with an empty keepcase. I've decided where JP is concerned that I'll wait for a box including JP III with the hope of receiving a corrected disc then. Cleopatra will make a nice coaster when the replacement arrives. Thanks again!
    ------------------
    Ed Vandeweerd
    [email protected]
    my collection
    [Edited last by Ed Vandeweerd on October 27, 2001 at 09:10 PM]
    [Edited last by Ed Vandeweerd on October 27, 2001 at 09:10 PM]

4. Ed Vandeweerd

Hi,
    Finally it's here Thank You Fox! Cleopatra Disc 2 Corrected Disc is Finally here! Arrived Monday this week! Fox You are the Best!
    ------------------
    Ed Vandeweerd
    [email protected]
    my collection