What's new

No PTI in Canada (1 Viewer)

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
I was very disappointed that Pardon the Interruption was not on in Canada, especially considering it's the first show since Christmas Eve and would cover the NFL playoffs and the bowl games. TSN, which shows it in Canada, pretty much shows it on a whim so you never know if it's going to be on. I wish we could get ESPN up here.

I'm going to hit the ESPN site and look for a transcript or even video of the show.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I love this show. I wish it showed more often.

You can view the show from the Net but you have to subscribe to ESPN Insider.

They are also going to do PTI on ESPN Radio. I don't know when that starts. Maybe the ESPN site lists it.

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
Supposedly they are already doing PTI on the radio though my local ESPN affiliate doesn't carry it, I believe it's a drive time show and most stations do local drive time AM and PM.

AlexanderS

Second Unit
I think you guys are talking about Tony Kornhiser's show. Its on daily during the afternoon.

EDIT - I just checked out the ESPNRadio page and it lists a PTI show. I'll be damned. Is this just a re-airing of what was on the tv show or is this new material?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
They basically re-air the TV version of PTI on the radio, I catch it on SIRIUS often and really enjoy it on the drive home; I love his show in the morning, so it's a good follow up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks