What's new

No new Baseball game for DC ??? (1 Viewer)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
While last years WSB2K1 is perhaps the worst video game ever made, I had expectations that Sega would not make the same mistake twice. I remember reading the the next WSB game would even have online play. But now when I look through sites like IGN and Gamespot, I can not find a single world about any Baseball games for Dreamcast coming out this year. I have not been following the videogame sites very much in the last few months so I may have missed something.
Please tell me that the god-awful WSB2K1 will not end up being the only baseball game to be released for DC??
Are there any BB games coming for the DC, or am I shit out of luck?
------------------
>>BUGG

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Visual Concepts makers of NFL 2K and NBA 2K series took over the development of WSB2K2 and it will release in Junne with full Online support and Fielding

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Dave is right, Visual Concepts took over the production of WSB 2k2 and it is due out in June. And yes there will be full online play and best of all fielding. Question why in the hell would you make a baseball game with out fielding? Thats almost as important part of the game as batting is.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Probably could'nt implement fielding correctly in the time they had to release the game. THe way Games are getting cancelled I would not bet on ESPN baseball coming out, but that's not a big loss the ESPN brand of games generally stink.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Damn it!!!! WSB2K2 Delayed till August. I question if it will even make it out by then.
Grrrrrr
furious.gif

------------------
>>BUGG

Kevin H

Agent
I think it'll make it out by then, Brian. Even though they said it was only 60% done at E3, everyone there said that it looked pretty much done.
------------------
-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks