What's new

No form for free DVD and Bonus Disc/Box in Jurassic Park III - What to do? (1 Viewer)

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
It seems like those of us who ordered the title from Columbia House are screwed on these deals for the Bonus 4th Disc and Slipcase Cover AND the Free DVD deal. It says the original form must be sent in so does that mean if someone was to scan it and put it online that'd be no good.

It makes no sense why they wouldn't accept it with a receipt and check included anyway? I'm more peeved over the Bonus Disc and Box than the other one, but really I see no reason for the forms to not be included at all. Anyone else having this problem from JP3 & Columbia House - what do you plan to do?

Chris M

Second Unit
I believe that for the free DVD you need the original receipt, but for the extras disk and box, you just need a photocopy. Try re-reading very carefully, and see if that sounds correct.

Chris.

Jim A. Banville

Supporting Actor
Both forms that came with my JP3 DVD say "photocopies accepted" for receipts. They both say that only the original forms are accepted, no photocopies of them.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Well I think they'd accept a scanned printout if I include a note, so can someone please scan in both forms?
I'm screwed otherwise. No forms inside! :angry:
Maybe Blockbuster would have them inside the cases...... :frowning:

Jim A. Banville

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure how Blockbuster recieves their product, but not only should your local one have lots of these forms (if they receive the movie in the same package you and I do in the retailers), but they should have HUNDREDS of discarded keepcases!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks