NO E.T. For ME

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank Zimkas, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor

At least for today! Made the mistake of paying in advance for the 3 disk E.T. We ere supposed to get it today from Media Play. My wife went to pick it up and she was told that they had not received them![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I know that MediaPlay is not responsible for distribution problems from the manufacturer, but then again they should not advertise availability if they can't back it up!!
    Anybody else have problems getting theirs today?

2. MikeEckman

MikeEckman Screenwriter

My order from CDNow shipped on Friday, so hopefully it will show up today on my doorstop. For all the misinformation and hardship caused to the HT community by Universal, compounded with the less than stellar theatrical re-release earlier this year, I really hope I can get this disk and fall in love with the movie again and put all the bad memories past us...

3. Scott DeToffol

Scott DeToffol Stunt Coordinator

I got my 3 disk set from Suncoast in the mail today. This is a nice set.

Scott

4. Tom Ryan

Tom Ryan Screenwriter

Scott, did you upgrade the shipping on that order or did you just use regular shipping? Mine shipped from Suncoast on Saturday with regular shipping (whatever it is) and I live in Washington state. I'm not expecting it to come today, but I'd be thrilled if it did [​IMG]

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I got my 3-disc set from Suncoast via UPS overnight. It was left on my doorstep at 9:08 local time.
    [​IMG]

6. Jeffrey Bane

Jeffrey Bane Agent

Terrible transfer. The colors are better than I've ever seen, but, overall, not much to look at.