What's new

No Denon refurbs? (1 Viewer)

NileDB

Grip
Since Christmas I've been researching receivers and had essentially decided on a refurb Denon 2803 from an authorized Denon e-retailer that had a few different models available. Now, today, there are no Denon refurbs on the net anywhere!!! Anyone have any idea why they have been pulled? I called the retailer and was told that they were discontinued(?) ! Not the sharpest knife in the drawer this guy, so I chose not to interogate any further. Guess I should have pulled the trigger sooner.:angry:

John S

Senior HTF Member
ecost right now has an open box 2803 for like $334.....

They also have refurbished Denon in stock, but are probably NOT authorized.

NileDB

Grip
John,
I only see the 18xx series and if you search their manufacturers listing, Denon is not included anymore. That was where I was looking to get the 2803 and it was there yesterday. I went to Denon and looked at all of their authorized e-retailers, of which ecost is, and none have any refurbs listed today that existed yesterday. I'm disappointed to say the least.

John S

Senior HTF Member
I just put Denon in the search and looked at all listed products. They did list the open box of the 2802 today. but that 1802 deal is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks