What's new

No BestBuy.com returns or pickups at the B&M (1 Viewer)

John Millers

Stunt Coordinator
I attempted to return a BestBuy.com order at last night only to be told that they were not able to process returns. I was told that due some work they are doing on the .com site that for the next 30 days they will have only sporadic access to manage pickups and returns. The Tech behind the counter spoke up and stated there was currently a 5 day delay on their store's pickups. It was suggested to me mail back my return or to try back in a few days.:angry:

I asked to speak to a manager where he promptly processed the transaction as an in store return. Which meant I could only get store credit and not a credit to my credit card.:frowning:

I called this morning again to confirm the current .com status before I place another order today. Yup, same problem and delay, told to attempt the pickup order on Monday.

I am officially done preordering from Bestbuy.com. I have had to return my last two orders only to repurchase them in the store.

Trip 1. Purchase Bond DAD w/ Free DVD
Trip 2. Return .com Bond DAD w/o free DVD
Trip 3. Return Shipped WWE Wrestlemania (best buy refused to discount my preorder on release date)
Trip 4. Instore Pickup of WWE Wrestlemania (20% off WWE)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Although this belongs in vendor feedback... I hear you, brother. I was trying to use a freaking gift card... a GIFT CARD on their website, but they couldn't take it because of the upgrades. They claim a dynamic, working relationship between their stores and the website, yet they can't pricematch each other (a good price on the website isn't good at the B&M, and vice versa) and they have issues like the one you're describing... bad business.

Users who are viewing this thread