What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
There was some piece in the TV guide about here. They made her up and when they do the surgery, walla, she will be Anne Heche. What they are going to do with the son, I dont know.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What will be weird is how much Anne Heche's character will resemble Julia. That wacky Sean, working through his neuroses on his patient...

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
And he could make the young son look like Matt than he will have a new family that looks like the old one.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
So, a recap after a long (1:21 minute) ep:

Sean figures out his wannabe life with the fugitive won't work.

The new doctor is definitely a druggie.

I feel terrible for both mothers now, I'm not sure how that can resolve well.

The Kimber/Troy thing was.. intersting play, and addressed something I've been wondering about for a while.

Good ep, next week appears to be the big "wedding" for Troy.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That was an insanely interesting episode to watch. It felt like a classic Nip/Tuck episode that kept pusing the envelope. I was waiting for a "Face/Off" reference, though.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Great that they extended the episode.
Not great that tivo cuts off because it doesnt want to record the whole thing.
I'll have to tivo the repeat.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter

I agree... It will be interesting to see how they handle the new doctor and his little problem..... Kinda wondering about the carver, we haven't seen or heard about him in quite a few episodes.... And what happened to the female police officer??? She kinda like left the show pretty darn quick..... I know what happened to her, but was expecting some more screen time after the incident...

R~

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Best line of the night goes to Kimber saying she kept something in the prenub specifying they can still have threesomes.
I read that the carver is revealed around episode 15. So we are about half way to that point now.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Nip/Tuck has always randomly dropped storylines for episodes upon end, only to pick them up later (especially with Matt in season 2). So I'd guess Rhona Mirta will be back soon enough.

Duane R

Second Unit
Missed the last 20 minutes, but I'll catch the repeat Sun. nite. I do look forward to see what's up with the Carver storyline. I'm guessing that they're letting that story rest while Kit "recovers" from her surgery.

*Edit*
I saw the missing 20 minutes from the other night, and all I have to say is ewwww! It's too bad that the transplant didn't turn out, and I think Quentin's ambition is contributing to his spiraling downfall.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I thought it a bit odd that if the girl's accident was caused by her ponytail getting caught in the machinery, her scalp/hair seemed fairly "normal" and it was literally only her face that was damaged. If facial damage had been caused by her ponytail getting caught and ripping her face off, would her scalp also be all scarred, with maybe only a few strands of hair left?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Now why did I think that the Wedding would actually go off without a hitch???? This is Nip/Tuck after all.
Does anyone else think KImber did not leave but was taken from the Chapel?
Matt continues to vie for the asshold of the year award. I think he is going to win. I didnt catch exactly why the girls father wanted papers copied from Christian and Sean's office?

Joel C

Screenwriter
Kimber was obviously taken by the Carver... unless she wasn't. But I think she was.

A TVGuide.com columnist reveals today that the sequence where Nikki was shot and the killer told her the boy was already dead actually was supposed to have happened.... The was it was edited intentionally made it look like Sean's daydream, I guess. I assumed it was fake, anyway.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

The girls father was a blatant racist. He views the procedure which numerous jewish girls undergo in regards to rhinoplasty as some sort of vast conspiracy to make sure that people "racially mix" and people won't know who they are marrying, so they "don't know who to stay away from". It's pretty creepy racist stuff in a way I had never thought of, but I'm sure it's probably out there.

He wanted the copies of documents so they would know who all the jewish girls were who had the procedure done, for whatever creepy/racist reason.

Sean was right to punch him earlier in the season to stop him from hurting Joanna. The fact is, this kid needs military boot camp.. or to go to prison.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, if Brittany Snow wanted to make sure she didn't get typecast as Meg Pryor (American Dreams), this would be the role to do that.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Rhett...
That was it for that story you described in spoiler tags but I read they were going to go back to it, I think this year. I believe I read about it in the Entertainment Wekley cover story a few months back.
Did anyone else read that article?

What a waxky show tonight. Quentin certainly had good taste and a good bedside manner.

Matt eyebrows seem to be reshaped each episode. Weird!!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11/29/05

Every week I brace myself when watching this show. I prepare myself mentally saying "Are you kidding me?" and somehow this show continues to have me muttering to myself.

Christian sure knows how to work through the pain of abandonment with abandon.

Quentin got some really bad treatment by McNamara and Troy (can't say he didn't bring it on himself by going after Julia, but Sean was not the paragon of professionalism).

The McNamara's are such a dysfunctional mess (with Matt banging the racist in Julia's pad while both Sean and Julia also present in the same pad). That's just wacked.

So we find that Kimber was snatched away from the wedding and forced to write a Dear John letter to Christian. I guess we wait for more until the season finale to find out who the Carver is. I still think it's a female, and it might still turn out to be Ava, but Liz was nowhere in sight at the wedding.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Mical...

Thanks was wondering what happened to her....

What a great freaking episode.....

R~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks