What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I could handle most of the surgeries from season 1 without looking away, but damn, the reconstruction in last night's was brutal. I think it was because of all the eye stuff.

I noticed they took a chunk of flesh from a shin for the graft to the face. What happens to the huge hole in her leg?

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I could handle most of the surgeries from season 1 without looking away, but damn, the reconstruction in last night's was brutal. I think it was because of all the eye stuff.

I noticed they took a chunk of flesh from a shin for the graft to the face. What happens to the huge hole in her leg?

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Stretched and sewn, I'd suppose. The rationale being, better to have some scarring on the leg than on the face.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Stretched and sewn, I'd suppose. The rationale being, better to have some scarring on the leg than on the face.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
LOL!! I was thinking the same thing about that...

I LOVED the season premiere -- though, you guys are right, the surgery scenes are MUCH more graphic than they were last season.

Can you believe chrisitan slept w/ julia's mom??

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
LOL!! I was thinking the same thing about that...

I LOVED the season premiere -- though, you guys are right, the surgery scenes are MUCH more graphic than they were last season.

Can you believe chrisitan slept w/ julia's mom??

Jay W

Supporting Actor
I got S1 from DDD cheap and watched it all within a couple of days. Love it, liked the first episode - the Christian as a father angle doesn't seem to gel but we'll see where it goes.

Jay W

Supporting Actor
I got S1 from DDD cheap and watched it all within a couple of days. Love it, liked the first episode - the Christian as a father angle doesn't seem to gel but we'll see where it goes.

Duane R

Second Unit
Christian Troy (6/29):
Well it was interesting to see how his nose was broken ;) It also looks like Sean got a confidence boost that he was in need of from his partner. I also liked how they moved Matt's hit/run storyline along as well. Will that lie come back to haunt him later?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I liked how the Sean/Matt stories parralleled each other. Both had secrets that could ruin them.

As far as Christian, he's starting to grate on me. I thought it was kinda fun at first that he had no scruples but if he isnt going to learn from anything than what's the point?

I certainly hope so.

Not a great episode but very entertaining.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I finally watched this episode, and it's just so compelling to watch.

So did Vanessa Redgrave really have a facelift, or was that also a makeup job?

Matt continues to look like Michael Jackson in some ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks