What's new

Nintendo E-reader (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have any info on what games they are planning to bring out for this. Excitebike and donkey kong are cool we just got them in where I work. But the list of what I want is much bigger. I have not seen any upcoming releases. Thanks.

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
Coming on the 29th is the Animal Crossing cards, and then on November 12th is Donkey Kong, Ice Climber, and Urban Champion. Air Hockey is out now if you can find it, and the Pokemon expedition series has some games in it.

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I just bought my e-Reader today, and being the curious geek that I am, decided to fool around with it and try to dump the ROM image to my PC. Well, I did, and while perusing the file in my text editor, I ran across something interesting: plaintext, and lots of it, stored in the e-Reader ROM. Some of it seems to point to future possibilities Nintendo has planned for the e-Reader (although a lot of it deals with Pokemon stuff, and indicates some of how the new Pokemon stuff will work and use the e-Reader). Quite interesting to me was this little bit:
This side Dot Code contains
data for a mini-game. This side Dot Code contains
data for a cartoon. This side Dot Code contains
data for ???. This side Dot Code contains
data for
construction function blocks.
This side Dot Code contains
data for 1/ of a mini-game. of a cartoon.
Interesting...certainly hadn't heard anything indicated about cartoons or "construction function blocks" for the e-Reader.
The rest of the plaintext can be found here.
Enjoy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks