What's new

Nintendo and Namco to announce a new joint project (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Gamespot is reporting:

Bloomberg is reporting that Nintendo and Namco have scheduled a joint press conference for tomorrow afternoon in Tokyo. The press conference will reportedly announce a joint contract between the two companies. Look for the full details concerning the announcement tomorrow here at GameSpot.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
And the project is allegedly a real sequel to Starfox vs the upcoming Rare game that had the Starfox theme bolted onto it.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Why would Sega do a F-Zero game?

The rumour goes that it'll be a joint console/arcade game on the TriForce technology ala F-Zero.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
if its a real starfox game I will just scream, first a new Panzer Dragoon and then a new Starfox....damn.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Namco and Nintendo do Starfox? Nintendo and Sega do F-Zero... Sega bring back Tojam and Earl and Panzer Dragoon...... pure orgasmic videogaming joy. No wonder I am into videogames like never before.

Dan

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Starfox it is. Check the full story here:
Link Removed
Includes a screenshot of a potential title screen, and various screenshots of other GC Namco games upcoming.
April 2003 release for Namco's Starfox.

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
Cool news! After experiencing Rogue Leader, I can't wait to see Star Fox on the 'Cube.

I think I'll play the SNES original to celebrate. Maybe I'll actually beat it this time.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Yeah, this is great great news!

I haven't played Starfox 64 in ages...perhaps I'll have to revisit it. I remember buying that one just so I could get the Rumble Pak with it.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Before you know it, Nintendo and Square will make Super Mario RPG 2. They just seem to be trying to work with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks