What's new

Nintendo 64 and Sega Dreamcast question (1 Viewer)

RayG

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if someone could recommend a website or store that I could buy both systems brand new at besides ebay? I'm asking this because both systems are not that old, and each one has some games I'm interested in.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Dreamcast forget it, the new systems are long gone out of stores.

N64, I'm guessing the same.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
You might be lucky enough to find a new N64 at a place like TRU.

I swear I've seen some there, such as the Hey You Pikachu bundle. I just can't remember when.

Glen

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Ray, just out of curoisity, why the hangup about getting them new? You should be able to get a used system at EB pretty cheap, and they're really good about taking stuff back that doesn't work. Plus, you're probably looking at about a third the price.

RayG

Stunt Coordinator
The only reason I'm looking for both of them new is that they've only been out a couple years. I have had success with used older systems like the Super Nintendo. So maybe I will buy them used. Thanks for the ideas guys.

Philip_S

Stunt Coordinator
I think Amazon still has N64s in its various incarnations new (original/color/Pokemon).

For a Dreamcast, try a smaller web-store like videogamedepot.com or gexpress.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks