What's new

NIN's Fragilty DVD and CD release date. DTS too! (1 Viewer)

Mike Woods

Agent
NIN's long awaited Fragility DVD, And That Could Have Been, will hit stores December 4, the official site has announced.
It will come in DTS and DD5.1 formats and a double CD will also be released which will contain 'de-constructed' versions of songs.
Extra features include multiple camera angles, audio commentrary, still photos to just name a few. www.nin.com for more
click on current
yippee!!
I'm impressed with the setlist. Thank god Wish and Gave Up are on there.
Mike

paul h

Supporting Actor
Bout time to!!! i saw them live in London on this tour and the sound was awesome, can't wait to hear it in 5.1
Nice to see extra tracks on the bonus cd...

Mike Woods

Agent
Jeremy,
Yes it is.
The one we are talking about here is footage takwen from the recent Fragility 2.0 tour of the US.
The one you are talking about is Closure, a documentary and video collection centring around the Self Destruct Tour of the mid-90s.
A couple of things concern me about the Closure DVD.
1. Trent Reznor didn't seem to know about it until the rest of the world's nin fans, suggesting he had nothing to do with it. Reznor is a fan of quality products so I'm uneasy about the missing quality control on this release.
2. There's nothing to suggest that anything new has been done with the release. i.e. the post Perfect Drug videos added to the video collection. It would have been nice to have a Closure version 2 of sorts with recent documentry footage and music videos added on.
We shall wait and see I guess.
The Fragility DVD is almost guranteed to be awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks