What's new

Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
You can find my review on other sites, but what do the folks think here?

As far as I can tell... it's a guy doing Cody's voice, not a lady.

I felt as I was watching it, that any FAN could have written this episode.

I hope the turtles regain their weapons soon. The fight scenes reminded me too much of the old show with them only using inanimate objects.

The Animation is DEFINETLY cheaper. I'll post a screen shot when I get home...

Why does every network feel that super heroes need a kid side kick for kids to identify with?

The goofy sound effects, such as when Don(Leo?) touched the back of the robot and they dissapeared have GOT to go....

'It's Ninja Time'? The only thing they could have said worse was Turtle Power!

It just seems a simpler series. Networks don't give kids enough credit, and rely too much on this out dated ratings system to decide what is a hit, and what isn't...

I feel not only do we need to write to Playmates, who is probably the primary funding source for the show, to change things back after season 6, but we also need to get the ordinary kids and viewers who don't like the change as well to write in.

If my sense of the new show continues after a few eps, I have a feeling it's not going to last well beyond Season 6...

Again... I dunno....except for a surprise or two, it just seems kind of basic so far....

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Did the series debut this morning? I was exercising and flipping through the channels, and I came across this show. I watched it for a while with the sound off since I was listening to music. I thought animation wasn't as good as the previous series and I was wondering what the kid was doing there.

~T

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Nope, they are just airing the first three episodes a month early. The whole season will air in September as usual

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Tivo'd it but havent watched yet. I was very dissapointed when they decided to do this Fast Forward, expecially since they left a cliffhanger in the middle of a storyline which we have to wait for on DVD. The show was doing well, and turtles are popular again. Lets screw things up to make more toys

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I just wish they'd alter their strategy and focus on the adult market rather than aim it soley at kids. There's a whole generation that grew up watching turtles, that would KILL to have quality toys made from the old series that where on the scale of Four Horsemans He-Man . Imagine a 7" Baxter Stockman, or a True to detail remote control Technodrome complete with sound effects..

Instead, they change a show that dosn't need fixing...

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I also would have preferred it if they wouldn't have done this Fast Forward thing (and resolved the cliffhanger!). It would have been okay for a few episodes, but not for a whole season.

Did anyone else notice that the alien driving the hovercar that Michelangelo lands on looks a lot like Bebop?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks