Ninja Turtles: Cube Version: Nano H elpq

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DeathStar1, Nov 9, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Hey guys,

How does one beat the final boss in the final stage with Leo? I can't seem to do anything with that damn jump kick of his like you are supposed to be able to defeat the villain with..

Thanks

2. Ryan Wishton

Ryan Wishton Screenwriter

You have to do the squinting pizza wish move.

3. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

Bit off topic here. Neil, you're obviously a fan, but despite that, how the hell do you put up with the characters saying the same 4 or 5 lines over, and over, and over every time you attack? I can't even play with the sound on, it's so annoying.

4. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Yeah, it is rather annoying, therefore, with the turtles that have this problem, I do play with the sound down, despite the great music in some levels. Most noteably Don is probably the turtle with this problem the most.

But all the others, including Splinter and Casey, are r ather tollerable. Since I've posted this, I've made a bit more progress in the game, since I've heard the ending is different with each character, and new animation is always great to see... The only reason why I've bothered to complete it with all the characters after the past two weeks..

So far, Casey, Raph, Mike, Don, and Splinter are all at stage 6. I STILL havn't beaten the game, because I can't seem to get past Stockman...

And even then I only make it up to Stockman with 3 or so lives remaining at best...

5. Paul Simmons

Paul Simmons Stunt Coordinator

I'm gonna get this game pretty soon myself, do you guys know if it's going to be GBA compatible with the GBA Turtles game? Rumour was that you could get extras features and costumes, but I don't know for sure.

6. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Has anyone managed to defeat Shredder? Using Mike, I can finally make it all the way too him, because you don't have to fight Stockman bot, but I never have more than one life left toward the end, after waisting two on defeating Hun..