What's new

Ninja Gaiden Demo (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Just got my issue of XBox Mag and I have to say the Ninja Gaiden demo is pretty sweet. I have yet to beat the boss man, but there's definite replay value in just plowing through the ninjas!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Until I beat the boss man I think the demo will tide me over. Fortunately I'm not very good at video games so it'll keep me busy for awhile :)

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
I've beaten the boss with nunchucks and dragon sword. This is the strategy I used:

1) Use your special ability (y+b) for free hits at the end
2) Evade (L+

Phil L

Supporting Actor
They remade Ninja Gaiden?!

COOL!

I'll have to play this.

What platform is it on? Is there a PC version?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Sorry, XBox only. This NG is nothing like the old one, except for there being ninjas.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I made it past the boss man. It was cool to see Ayane
. This is probably one of the few I will buy on release and for anyone who doesn't have an XBox yet I would call this a killer app.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Yeah, I loved the demo. Can't wait for the game to arrive, the demo was so darn tasty.

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, but it is HARD... because the demo is the first level of the full game, only you don't have any of the weapons, movies, magic, etc. If I can barely get through the demo, how the hell will I get through the entire game. Nonetheless, I have never been more excited for a game that I've actually played... usually I just make myself all excited for a game I've only read about.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

Team Ninja has maintained this from the beginning, so much so they may scare away potential players, er, victims. ;) Still going to be a huge game for the platform.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
If there's a way to just have an "instant fix" (e.g. training) then I'm not so scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks