What's new

Niles PS1 source switcher? (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
Hi everyone... I am trying to use both my turntable and Jolida CDP on with my receiver, and bypass the internal DACs. To do this, I only have one set of inputs to work with.

Will this Niles PS1 source selector work without degrading the signal? Or is there something else I should be looking at?

Here's a link:

http://ww1.onecall.com/PID_863.htm

TIA,

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
I have used a couple Niles products similar to this one. One to switch multiple stereo inputs, and one to allow up tho 4 tape decks to connect to a single tape loop.

IMHO, none of these type of switchers will hurt the signal in anyway. There is no circuitry to speak of. Its just an electromechanical switch.

And as far as these things go, Niles products tend to have very high build quality.

BGL

Charles Gurganus

Supporting Actor
I have a PS1 (not using anymore) I would be willing to sell you. I never noticed any degradation. It is a nice switcher. PM me if you are interested. I'd probably sell it for no more than half price of what a new one would cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks