What's new

Nikita Season 3... (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Noticed there was no thread yet, so here we go.
Who is a fan?
I've been watching since La Femme. PoNR wasn't bad. Original Nikita was great the first couple years.
Thoughts on how long before "Division goes down"???
And yeah, yeah...the mission has changed...but for how long???

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
It really took a very different turn as a concept. I'm still getting adjusted. I think they had really set it up so that if it ended at the end of last year, it was a logical point. Now, I think they are trying to build out a new arc. We'll see

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I think this will, sorta, have a "Chuck" ending...
They'll string it along far enough(1 season, maybe 2???) where Nikita and Michael can get a pardon for prior transgressions...then be seen sipping drinks on a beach with a kid...with a "dreamy" state to the scene where you don't know if one or the other is thinking it...or it is a skip ahead...

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Since it was renewed for season 3, I believe it will be back for season 4 to ensure enough episodes for syndication, but after that who knows?
In terms of the storyline I hope that more than just the ex-Division villain of the week is planned for this season. But they haven't shown their hand yet other than perhaps the (President's?) threat to bring down Division if the mop up is not kept low key. I'm sure we will see Amanda at some point. Perhaps she will consolidate all of the Division agents who stayed out in the cold and the two groups will be antagonists for the season?
Now that they (Michael, Nikita, etc.) are not on the outside, the writers will have to create other obstacles to retain a sense of challenge in the missions. Stated another way, as effective as they were as outsiders in prior seasons, given the resources they have at hand now, what is to prevent the missions from being cake walks?
- Walter.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
A couple more thoughts...
I've been impressed with the casting of the guest stars so far this season. They have all been effective in their roles (Jeffrey Pierce as Martin - E01, Chance Kelly as Wade, and Annalise Basso as Liza - E02.)
On a slightly more sophomoric note, Maggie Q hasn't lost anything in the looks department since last year. Still one of the prettiest actresses on television, she looked incredible in the white dress in episode 1.
- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks