What's new

Nijmegan Bridge Help!! (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Arghhhh!!!! This game is pissing me off. Medal of Honor Frontline. I have gotten a gold in EVERY MISSION except Nijmegan bridge. I cant get a gold or a silver!! stupid bronze. Ive played this level about 30 times. Here are my stats for the last time I played
Shots fired 450
Accuracy 27
Hits Taken 72
Enemies Killed 74
Complete Time 21:19
I dont know whats going on or if any of you guys can help! I destroyed the machine gun turret and walked all the way to the begining looking for those enemies that reappear.
Man. someone help.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I feel your pain very much! In fact, this is the level that prompted me to start a thread right here in this area this morning.
You mean you got to the end of the level, and then walked the entire length of the level back to the beginning again!? Why did you do that? I've backtracked some myself looking for health pick-ups and encountered no enemies once i've taken them all out.
That fricken bridge!!!! :angry:

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I walked to the beginning to try and see if any enemies would pop put again (thats the word on the street :D )
This blasted level, Im gonna go try it again!

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
This game is just to much for me!!! A $@&%^@* BRONZE!!
Heres my stats
Shots Fired 92
Number of Hits 78
Accuracy 84% WOW!!
Hits Taken 55
Enemies Killed 60

Now this is insane someone must help me. I NEVER drop below 75%. I killed EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN NAZI!!! What the hell is going on here.

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Simple. You MUST man the first machine gun bunker (at the beginning, before you go under the bridge the first time). There will be 6-10 Nazis come out. Wack 'em.

Next, you MUST man the machine gun bunker before the end of the bridge (after the two that are side by side, you don't need to man those unless you want to).

This will give more than enough kills to get a gold medal.

After destroying the bunker, SOMETIMES, when you go back to the main part of the bridge, there will be 1 or 2 more snipers on top, you don't need them though...

Would be nice if they told you at the beginning how many Nazis you need to wack.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Jason---
You are my own GAMER GOD!!! This level has pissed me off for a week. I have tried it about 30 times, and nothing!! But youre little hint got me a gold.. thank you thank you. I have officially just received a gold medal in EVERY LEVEL.... YES!!!!

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Does anything different happen when you get a gold in all the levels? I have one left to do (Clipping their Wings) but have not had the time...

Users who are viewing this thread