1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Nightmares in a damaged brain DVD question...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett C, May 24, 2002.

1. Brett C

Brett C Second Unit

Is the region 2 DVD of this film released in the UK uncut or not??? Can't seem to find info on it.And I don't trust the website run by the distributer.Would like to hear from someone thats seen it and has seen the old vhs copys.I own a copy of the Australian video classics tapes that is uncut clocking in at about 100 mins...Also has any site reviewed it?

2. Tom_Bechet

Tom_Bechet Second Unit

O.K. I checked the BBFC website . The best site to check if a film in the UK is cut or not.
    In 1982 "NIGHTMARES IN A DAMAGED BRAIN" was classified as a feature film for cinema with an X(whatever that means)with cuts "To obtain this category cuts were required but details are not available".
    In march 2002 it was classified for video release under the name of "NIGHTMARE" with a certificate 18 and has this info written under the title "Pre-cut version/aka NIGHTMARES IN A DAMAGED BRAIN". So it is not uncut but the cut version as it was released in the cinema in 1982.
    HTH[​IMG]