What's new

Night Visions (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have been watching this show. Although, it is not as good as the Twilight Zone it is enjoyable. You can tell the difference in story telling between Night Visions and Twilight Zone. (story spoiler).
In the episode with Bill Pullman. Where the Army has found a portal that allows them to see another planet/dimension. In the Night Visions story Pullman's character finds a way through and thinks he meets the woman of his dreams. But, she and her family are monsters who eat him. That is pretty much what sets NV apart from the Twilight Zone. In NV all the stories have disturbing endings. Whereas, in the Twilight Zone the Pullman story could have ended in 2 different ways. The first way would be how NV had. Where he gets eaten. The other way could have been where he actually had meet the woman of his dreams and he lived happily ever after. That is what makes TZ better. You never know if it will have the happy or disturbing ending. Whereas NV you know it will end bad.
But, I still enjoy NV and will continue to watch. Maybe things will change.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode with Luke Perry was pretty good (Someones coming up the stairs). The one after was not(Used Cars).

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
I think this show is pretty weak. I watch it, but that's because there is nothing else to watch. They could really use some writting. Good stories seem to be hard to come by. I did like the BP one though.
------------------
Mark W
"I like to watch."
Chauncy Gardner - Being There -

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
I think it's a great show! Not as good as the original Twilight Zone but better than The "NEW" Twilight Zone was & better than Night Gallery. Sofar, I liked the episode "DEAD AIR" sort of a Hitchcock ending :) I hope the ratings are good so FOX will make it a regular show.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Is this show aired on any day other than Thursday?
It's going against CSI which is one of my favorite shows and that's the one I'm taping.
------------------
Andres
http://home.earthlink.net/~coolvirus

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I think it's GREAT! It has pretty good production values and some original stories. Best of all, it is hosted by a stone-faced Henry "Hank" Rollins!
I really enjoy this show so it is probably going to be cancelled by Fox, sorry but I have that effect on Fox programming.
------------------
"Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!"

300+ Reasons why I drive A 1991 Cavalier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks