What's new

Night Stand on DVD and a hello message (1 Viewer)

JamieF

Auditioning
Does anyone else remember Night Stand with Tim Stack? Are there any rumors regarding this show being released on DVD?

I'm new on these boards. There is so much information on here to sift through. I'm pretty new to the DVD craze, but I plan on jumping in with two feet. Since I'm here, here are some of my other favorites that I'm waiting to be released on DVD:

Action---short lived Fox series

Charles in Charge

Flying Blind

The George Carlin Show

Perfect Strangers

Profit--another short lived Fox series

Unhappily Ever After- I loved this show!

Nice to meet everyone on here!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to Home Theater Forum and to home theater itself, Jamie. Though we're a big place, we're a darn friendly crowd. Enjoy the boards and post often.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Welcome Jamie...
This is an excellent site with lots of great people!

I would also like to see The George Carlin Show released. I haven't even thought of that show in a long time!

My fondest DVD wish would be Charmed... I love that show! and especially Holly MArie Combs!

But unfortunately I am sure that one is a music rights nightmare! Hopefully before to long it will come though! :)

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
JamieF wrote (post #1):

"No, people! Nooooooo!" ("trash-talk"-show host Dick Dietrick, whenever the audience cracks up after one of his supposedly unintentional sexual entendres)

"I can't help it. I'm sick!" (resident "sex-addict" Bob's answer to all questions about his behavior)

Those two, along with self-help "guru", Dr. Lonnie, who always retorted to Dietrick's questions with either a grinning put-down or some self-aggrandizing "zinger", made the show ( = Sally Jesse Raphael meets Jerry Springer Show meets The Phil Donahue Show meets Mad TV meets (original incarnation of) Saturday Night Live).

JamieF

Auditioning
Nice to meet all of you!

Hopefully, someone associated with Night Stand will see this!

C'mon people...

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
This show is a classic! It was extremely funny and I really miss the reruns. I would buy this title in a second! Bring it on!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Gosh I loved that show! I just posted on it a few days ago in the Private Parts (Howard Stern) thread.

Ryan

neuroticomic

Agent
Real Name
tommy

Charles in Charge Season one is out and if your referring to ACTION starring Jay Mohr, that is out in stores as well.

Qrusher14242

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel Dressel
any new news on this show? Just watching some clips on youtube and it was so great of a show

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks