What's new

Night of the Intruder a.k.a. Intruder? (1 Viewer)

Jim Rykel

Agent
Just found this on Ebay. It's a Region 0 PAL DVD of Scott Speigel's "Intruder" - renamed "Night of the Intruder". Anyone know anything about this? Transfer any good? Description says it's region 0 but you need a PAL to NTSC converter to view it. What the heck is that?

I have a personal interest in this and would love to have it on DVD.

MattHR

Screenwriter
The official R1 edition streets today. Best Buy's website says it's not available in stores, just online.

Here's the info from dvdempire.com:

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...item_id=675316

I hope to find some reviews soon. I'm not familiar with the company releasing it, but it's got to be better than the German import I've had for years. Although it's the uncut version, it's a poor P&S transfer.

Will K

Screenwriter
I can't reference the German version, but the R1 version is probably the best Intruder will ever look. A very low-budget film, the movie has never looked terribly good to begin with, but the DVD is quite acceptable for what it is. It's a 4:3 transfer, but clearly an open-matte film. If you like the movie, you can't go wrong getting it uncut for about $12.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks