Night Gallery

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kyle McKnight, Jan 13, 2002.

1. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

I emailed the people at NightGallery.net about a DVD release of the series, and got a response stating that "Plans are being made for a future Night Gallery DVD release, but nothing is set in stone at the moment." Well, at least they're planning it, too bad it's not already underway. I wonder if by plan, they mean "We're thinking about it" or "we're working on the details."

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Awesome! Why don't you send a note to Gord at TVShowsOnDVD with this news. A link to his site in in my signature.

That's great! I'll buy 'em all. I espcially would love the Spielberg-directed episode with Joan Crawford!

3. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Done. David, do you happen to know if the Twilight Zone episodes are on DVD in any certain order, or is it mayhem?

4. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

5. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Producer

I'd love to own the episode with "The Doll" (I think is the name of it), about a British imperialist who brings a doll back from India for his little girl and it ends up coming to life and wreaking mayhem. I still remember its black-ringed eyes and little teeth....I slept with the lights on for a year afterwards. I caught the last bit of it on Sci-Fi 2 or 3 years ago and it's still terrifying.

Also the Lovecrafts, Pickman's Model and Cool Air, while not terribly scary, were as good a filmic adaptation of the man as I've seen.

6. Jay E

Jay E Cinematographer

I'm hoping to see this on DVD. My favorite episode is the one with the earwig which goes into your ear & eats it's way through your head while you sleep. I stuffed my ears with cotton before going to bed for days after seeing that.

7. Jerry AZ

Jerry AZ Stunt Coordinator

A must buy for me! Hope they get to work on it soon.[​IMG]